Religion of Each Band Members(Past and Present)?

ChristmasFnatic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Why?

I don't want to come across as racist or anything, but...

This is the stereotype of a Jewish man.

stereotype-jew%255B1%255D.gif

:lol:

Don't get offended now, I'm just messing around. ;)

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Ron is a jew indeed I think and not just ethnically, sometimes he talks about God and shit.

Ashba seems like some sort of a Christian.

4tus has decorated his body with tattoos of Indian goddesses or something but it may mean nothing.

Axl wears crosses and believes in old prophet ladies called Yoda. I think he opposed organized religion at least in the early 90s?

and Pitman seems to believe in good booze and hard drugs

Steven Adler mentioned his Bar Mitzvah in his book, and had changed his name from Michael to Steven because of it.

Duff - prob. Catholic, don't remember if mentioned in the book, but usually the large Irish-American families tend to be Catholic.

Izzy - prob. Protestant as a kid.

Slash - ask Marc - I'm guessing whatever his grandma was, but don't remember him mentioning going to church in the book. Church of England? Baptist? Both?

Axl - raised Pentacostal, not sure if he just keeps that private. He's criticized organized religion in interviews before.

DJ Ashba - think he's mentioned being raised in a religious household like Axl.

Ron's mentioned being Jewish.

Usually the ones that go to rehab wind up going through a religious phase, or they become athiest. Prob. why they enjoyed having Sam Kinison around, who'd been a preacher scamming people for money before he was a standup. They weren't fans of the religious right in the 80s.

Just check out anything they're wearing on their neck that looks like it could be religious-related.

Why?

I don't want to come across as racist or anything, but...

This is the stereotype of a Jewish man.

stereotype-jew%255B1%255D.gif

:lol:

Don't get offended now, I'm just messing around. ;)

you dont want to come across as racist, just put a picture of a Jewish guy that the Nazis used as their propaganda, yea you are a piece of crap, wether you mean to be racist or not