The Hall of Fame guys dodged a bullet BIG TIME

Guest Facekicker

Guest RonMexico82

Can you imagine bridge school Axl showing up for the Hall of Fame induction.

It would have been mortifying for the other guys.

I think Axl stayed away because he knew that he couldn't perform to their level.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are too tough on Axl. He's had some stinkers for sure. Unfortunately they were times when they were streamed live. Supposedly he had strep throat at the Bridge show, but Axl hasn't sounded so good since around 2010. He was killin' it then. No reason he can't again.

I'll actually get behind Axl on this one. The vocalist is usually the first member of the band to go downhill, especially when they sing like Axl did back in the day. Just look at guys like James Hetfield, Robert Plant, and Chris Cornell, they can't bring it like they did in their 20's...that sh*t happens. Unless the other GnR guys developed arthritis or had some horrific physical injury, I would expect them to be able to more closely replicate what they did in their 20's.

I'll actually get behind Axl on this one. The vocalist is usually the first member of the band to go downhill....Unless the other GnR guys developed arthritis or had some horrific physical injury....

Would a life debilitating stroke count?

Didnt seem to affect this guy.