Great article!

volcano62

American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, behind international hits like November Rain, Don't Cry, and Catcher In The Rye

1st How is the current band exactly behing NR and Don't Cry???

2nd Since when is CITR an international hit?

Shit article.

1st: your argument makes no sense. this group of guys has no more to do with any of the hits than if i were to join as their drummer. And you know it! All the new guys do is cover someone elses music. When SCOM starts, any guiatarist can play it, but its slash who we all think of, since its his music

Edited by fabrph5

American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, behind international hits like November Rain, Don't Cry, and Catcher In The Rye

Shit article.

1. There is no "current" Guns N' Roses. There is just Guns N' Roses.

2. CITR is a fan favourite. Too bad Guns N' Roses doesn't play it more often...

1. Wrong. Current "GNR" has nothing to do with those songs or the famous band.

They play those songs and they share the name of the famous band. There's your something.

Nice article, I had a bit of a laugh at Catcher in the Rye as an international hit and at the "full frontal experience" Indian fans are eager to receive ;)

Edited by Flayer

Guest RonMexico82

I hope Axl and the boys enjoy India though, amazing country and great food. He might want to be careful of the vindaloo though, or there might be explosive results.

I would rather the band released another album than go on tour again.

I wish Axl and Team Brazil would give this current line-up a time to shine and stand on their own feet.

The only way to stop the cover band and touring band comments is to have the current band release their own music!!!!!

I WISH this band would release their own music!!!!!!!!!!! I loved CD, and would love to see what another album would sound like with DJ's 80's hard rock influence added.

I would rather the band released another album than go on tour again.

I wish Axl and Team Brazil would give this current line-up a time to shine and stand on their own feet.

The only way to stop the cover band and touring band comments is to have the current band release their own music!!!!!

I WISH this band would release their own music!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, it's time to make a new album not for another tour.

Shit article.

2. LOL. People were like "Duh... What song is this?" in the GNR shows I've been to. Don't kid yourselves. Cool song. But no international hit.

1. That's your opinion. Too bad it is a misinformed one..

2. You saw Catcher more than once live? Which shows were you at when they played Catcher? I was at Toronto 2010 and the crowd loved it.

1. So please elaborate, what do those 2 bands have in common?

2 actually I haven't but like you said. Different opinions.

1. They are both Guns N' Roses. Different members but still Guns N' Roses. They both have the founder in common as well.

2. So you lied then? That's great....

The band had 5 founding members. Not one. did they write the GNR hits? Is it a legal thing again?

Actually Slash, Duff and Adler were hired by Axl and Izzy. Nice try though...

19850326flyer-copie-1.jpg

Thanks again for showing us the losers that comprised the band before Slash, Duff and Steven help put it on the map. Good old Traci and Ole did not even have enough faith to make a trip to Seattle for a gig. And btw when Slash,Duff and Steven join the band Axl and Izzy did not have a pot to pee in let alone hire them.

Guest RonMexico82

Touring brings in more money. Creativity is no longer a part of the equation when there are untapped markets like India to milk.

That's merely a homemade flyer, not a binding contract. Means absolutely nothing. And Duff and Slash weren't hired, they were members of Guns N Roses as much as Axl was, which is why he needed to have them sign that name over to him, as opposed to just being able to walk away with it for himself. Nice try though...

Catcher In The Rye may be a fan favorite - I personally love the song - but it is not a international hit. Please...

This. It's a contender for my favorite song off of Chinese Democracy but it's not even possible for it to be a "hit" by definition considering it was never even released as a single.

Maiden India is kind of funny. It sounds like they're either borrowing Iron Maiden's tour banner Maiden England, even though that's more of a play on words.

Doubt the tour is called that though, probably just the article.

Shit article.

2. LOL. People were like "Duh... What song is this?" in the GNR shows I've been to. Don't kid yourselves. Cool song. But no international hit.

1. That's your opinion. Too bad it is a misinformed one..

2. You saw Catcher more than once live? Which shows were you at when they played Catcher? I was at Toronto 2010 and the crowd loved it.

1. So please elaborate, what do those 2 bands have in common?

2 actually I haven't but like you said. Different opinions.

1. They are both Guns N' Roses. Different members but still Guns N' Roses. They both have the founder in common as well.

2. So you lied then? That's great....

The band had 5 founding members. Not one. did they write the GNR hits? Is it a legal thing again?

Even Axl and Izzy would dispute the "hiring" in your statement