Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness Vs. OK Computer

Jabberwocky

OK Computer and it's not even close. I love Mellon Collie but it's too inconsistent. There are plenty of amazing songs on there but some that are pretty weak. OK Computer is utter genius from the very beginning until the final note. Not a single bad song on there.

My personal preference is definitely Mellon Collie. I always liked OK Computer, but it never really made an impact on me, at least not the same impact that it has had on a lot of other people. Mellon Collie, on the other hand, was one of those albums that "got me through" those early teens.

Edited by Lithium

Mellon Collie. Never really got into the whole Radiohead thing. What's so special about Radiohead?

Have you listened to OK Computer? A lot of the more recent material might put people off as it's not the most accessible to the uninitiated but that album is a great listen and really easy to get into. You could argue that the two albums before that are even more accessible but they're not really Radiohead as I see them now. The Bends is a fantastic record in its own right though.

Really izzygirl, you need to listen to both of those albums. OK Computer took me a few listens to get into but it's one of the greatest albums ever made imo.

Coming from a person that has Taylor Swift as his avatar...I don't know what to believe :lol:

Edited by izzygirl

I really like both but when it comes to the Smashing Pumpkins I prefer Siamese Dreams to Mellon Collie, so I'm gonna go with OK Computer. I kind of prefer Smashing Pumpkins to Radiohead though. If you're not confused after that answer then at least one of us isn't! :lol: