What are your expectations for the Vegas shows?

Guest Facekicker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect all the haters to come in here and talk about how terrible Axl sounds

what will really happen: Axl will sound sub-par for the first few shows (as usual), then put on some great performances for the rest of them. I don't expect any differences in the set-lists from the past tour, however we may see a few surprise guests

I'm expecting to have a great time on Halloween and in November :)

Gotta love coverbands!

Gotta love coverbands!

Ok dude, you are seriously one of the worst cupcakes I've ever seen hahah

i agree, but sailaway is not a dude.

Take that back, you are the worst cupcake in the forum.

and I don't mean as in worst as in the most annoying because that would please you too much. You're posts fail.

Edited by GNRFan53

Gotta love coverbands!

Gotta love coverbands!

Ok dude, you are seriously one of the worst cupcakes I've ever seen hahah

Wasn't trolling. Was actually being quite honest. Sorry your butt hurts :(

and I don't mean as in worst as in the most annoying because that would please you too much. You're posts fail.

What's with the flip flopping?? You think you're Mitt Romney or something??

And you've yet to post anything of value in these forums idk I kind of think you should never post again cuz you're clearly a joke, and king of cupcakes. Nice try though, you're still a loser in life

why am i a cupcake? please show me examples of my "trolling".

i just give my honest opinion and have fun on this place. i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and i don't take this place so seriously. i am big guns n' roses fan. i have to admit i am a frustrated fan but i'm still a big fan. you can call me whatever you want, i don't really care.

i don't spread negativity and insults like warchild does. just relax, friend. we are all fans who love GNR. some of us are just a bit frustrated and have to right to express ourselves. if you can't take it, there is a forum called here today gone to hell where nobody will never hurt your feelings. :)

Edited by maynard

why am i a cupcake? please show me examples of my "trolling".

i just give my honest opinion and have fun on this place. i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and i don't take this place so seriously. i am big guns n' roses fan. i have to admit i am a frustrated fan but i'm still a big fan. you can call me whatever you want, i don't really care.

i don't spread negativity and insults like warchild does. just relax, friend. we are all fans who love GNR. some of us are just a bit frustrated and have to right to express ourselves. if you can't take it, there is a forum called here today gone to hell where nobody will never hurt your feelings. :)

It's easy to be negative though. Much harder to stick positive through all the crap, and you actually feel better this way to be honest. The GN'R world is very weird because when the band is most active, more people seem to get frustrated. Just be happy and enjoy what we have you know? I shouldn't judge though you're right.

Edited by GNRFan53

well, i'd love to enjoy what we have now. but they won't tour where i live and i'm really not interested in their live show since its mostly old stuff. i'm dying to hear new music from this band. i wish things were different... i don't care about a reunion or anything. i just think axl is destroying the gnr legacy with some of his actions. i still try to have fun with the situation though.

What do I expect?

Nothing much. Axl in horrible form, generic setlists, maybe an Izzy appearance at the last show.

What would make me happy?

Axl to have a decent voice (West Hollywood 2012-ish), play some already rehearsed deep cuts like Think About You and If the World. Adding a song like Locomotive or Coma would be awesome, and a brand new song would make me ecstatic.

well, i'd love to enjoy what we have now. but they won't tour where i live and i'm really not interested in their live show since its mostly old stuff. i'm dying to hear new music from this band. i wish things were different... i don't care about a reunion or anything. i just think axl is destroying the gnr legacy with some of his actions. i still try to have fun with the situation though.

Ohh ok understandable when it comes to not being able to see them. The subject of the material they play, ehh, they play a bunch of songs from appetite to chinese. 3 hour show. I mean just think if they went from a normal 1 hr, 30 minute show and then randomly started playing for 3 hours every show...I think we'd be very happy and pumped. I can't wait to hear new music, very curious to see how it will sound and would love to get it sooner than later to be honest.

Edited by GNRFan53

What would make me happy?

Axl to have a decent voice (West Hollywood 2012-ish), play some already rehearsed deep cuts like Think About You and If the World. Adding a song like Locomotive or Coma would be awesome, and a brand new song would make me ecstatic.

This. They don't have to reinvent the wheel to impress me, just change things up a bit and play a consistent show!

Ohh ok understandable when it comes to not being able to see them. The subject of the material they play, ehh, they play a bunch of songs from appetite to chinese. 3 hour show. I mean just think if they went from a normal 1 hr, 30 minute show and then randomly started playing for 3 hours every show...I think we'd be very happy and pumped. I can't wait to hear new music, very curious to see how it will sound and would love to get it sooner than later to be honest.

see? we're on the same boat here... and people have different views of it. i must say i respect yours after this post. hopefully we will hear new music and all real fans (excluding worshippers and people stuck in the past) will have a great time!

see? we're on the same boat here... and people have different views of it. i must say i respect yours after this post. hopefully we will hear new music and all real fans (excluding worshippers and people stuck in the past) will have a great time!

rock3 Hopefully these Vegas shows will bring out something great both at the show and behind the scenes (Working on the album) and then maybe they can visit your area of the world with some new material!

Edited by GNRFan53