Songs that get stuck in your head

SONOFABITCH

Ever since Saturday night, I have had Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, by Pearl Jam stuck in my head. I am not sure at this point if I love the song or hate it. One thing is for sure, I keep humming it, and singing it inside my head. It is the worst case of having a song stuck in my head I can remember. Is anyone else sharing this difficulty. If not here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBA6b1xeWUc&list=FLbYJ1glexoRNpzUEBUpOTIQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I get this all the time, but it's often with songs I don't even particularly like. It's really bloody annoying! The worst one ever is 500 miles by The Proclaimers. If I hear that anywhere (TV, shopping centre, elevator, etc) I have it in my head for at least 2 days afterwards. I can't fucking stand it!

Sure Know Something - KISS

The performance that made me like the song. Oh how I loathe Dynasty and its awful production. :P

I've had Red Barchetta by Rush stuck in my head lately. It's generally considered a Rush classic but I've never been particularly fond of it. Lately I've had a renewed interest in it after learning it to jam with a friend.