Which songs would you like GnR to play in Vegas?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broskirose/wfse,

I am afraid you are still not coming anywhere closer to documenting that the setlist was disclosed weeks prior to the gig, which you claimed. Can't you simply find a post here on the forum time-stamped to at least 2 weeks before the RIR gig which discusses the setlist? I did a quick scan of threads around that time period without finding anything.

Scan again. Or just ask anyone as I've said a million times.

I am also afraid that the more you keep sidestepping the issue and trying to argue without providing simple evidence -- both for your claim about the RIR setlist being available weeks before the gig and for someone in the GN'R camp saying they will play AFD in its entirety during the residency -- the more you come across as a liar. If lying is going to be the trademark of "wfse" then I wish you would rather bring back "Broskirose".

You really are an idiot.

I never meant that playing Locomotive would prove the song list to be real, just that it would make it more probable.

No, it's pretty obvious what you meant. You're just backtracking. No surprise. The quote speaks for itself.

So to summarize why the songlist is NOT a new setlist for the Vegas residency:

Haven't you already said that it's possible that the song list is real? Backtracking again?

Setlists tend to be distributed right before gigs, not long before (despite what broskirose/wfse might claim)

Can someone please shut this idiot up? EVERYONE fucking saw it you mong. Ron live streamed the rehearsals and you are literally the only person who is unaware of this.

The pictures originally appeared on gunsnfnroses.com.

I fail to see how that makes the picture any more or less legit. I'm sorry that you're butthurt that they banned you. I for one am glad they did. Since you seem to think that "Broskirose" and "wfse" are two different personas, I will again repeat what "Broskirose" once said so you know where I stand as wfse - You are the worst fucking poster of all time.

Edited by wfse

Broskirose/wfse,

Haha, you are so funny with all that anger :D

This is all moot since Bumblefoot has already confirmed that my suspicion about the song list not being a genuine LV setlist, was correct, and therefore, that your opposite belief in it being genuine, was wrong. But chilll, no one is blaming you for being wrong on this, after all, no one expects a guy who seems to be utterly convinced that it is common for the band to distribute such lists "weeks prior" to gigs (based on your notion that this happened once during RIR) and who seems to think that since someone stated that GN'R would play AFD in its entirety (another of your unsupported claims) then that would make the list more genuine, to be correct in his conclusions.

After all, all you have done in this thread is to be fooled by some cupcake who posted an old setlist on gunsnfnroses.com, post that information here and claiming it is genuine, then defend your wacky belief but fail to provide evidence for your many allegedly supporting claims, and lastly resort to name-calling and using derogatory terms for people with Down Syndrome when proven wrong. If this is the quality we can expect from your "wfse" character, then I guess we are up for a lot of entertainment here in the future! Unless, of course, you now decide to skulk away like you did with that "Broskirose" persona of yours.

EDIT: wWait a second. You've said I am the worst poster here? I thought it was HRS who said that. Is he one of your characters, too?

Edited by SoulMonster

There's a few audio clips of axl singing it, and he didn't do too good.

At the same time though, back in the 90's he could be great on one night and horrible on another night, so it very well could've been one of his bad nights....

I want to here that, along with OMG, prostitute, catcher, going down, dead horse, coma, pretty tied up, etc.

Where are these audio clips?

if you take a closer look to this image

you will see, that the alleged setlist matches with the list hanging over the laptop in this picture...

(Found at GNFNROSES)

Uhm, no, I can't see that. Not even when zooming in using image software can I see that. The text is just too small. It is also arranged differently. But all this is also irrelevant now, Bumblefoot has stated that the song list is an old setlist.

Are you the source of these pictures, btw? If so, it would seem more real if the same camera were used for taking the gear and the song list pictures. Now it just seems like someone has taken an old setlist they've found on the Internet and used it in a trolling attempt together with some new photos they took of a gear rack with the AFD layout plastered on.

At the same time though, back in the 90's he could be great on one night and horrible on another night, so it very well could've been one of his bad nights....

I want to here that, along with OMG, prostitute, catcher, going down, dead horse, coma, pretty tied up, etc.

Youtube. Axl does okay on the verses but struggles on the chorus.

The real fact is that the band can reharse that set list,and maybe is legit,but Axl is the one who decides the show,so, i dont see him singing Locomotive or anything goes,hell just skip the song.

Yeah, that is true. There seems to be limited correlation even between those setlists that we know are real and what songs are actually played during the concerts :D I.e., OMG has been on these lists for quite a while, and so has Going Down.

Take a closer look, he is not to blame.

As always. :lol:

poaq9.jpg

just compare the sheet with the posted setlist - the type is actually the same.

It does seem like what hangs over the laptop is a copy of the first page of the song list (although the words themselves are unintelligible, it does fit with the length of the words on each line), but with an email header or something on the top. I agree :). But again, it is still just a copy of a song list confirmed by Bumblefoot to be an old setlist. Perhaps these pictures are old, too? Or perhaps some cupcake is having fun with us? I don't know. Fun fact: The picture of the song list and the two pictures of the gear is taken with different cameras, suggesting they don't come from the same source ;).

btw...Where was it ever stated that they were gonna play AFD in it's entirety? I don't remember reading that....

I have been asking "wfse" the same thing, but I am afraid it is just something he claims because he believes it will lend credence to his idea that it would make the song list which includes 'Anythign Goes' appear more genuine, a song list that has already been debunked as an old setlist by Bumblefoot :D.

Edited by SoulMonster

Hehe. I guess he couldn't decide which of the multiple voices in the chorus he was going to reproduce live, so he just opted for a growling howl vaguely resembling the song.