Which songs would you like GnR to play in Vegas?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

This is all moot since Bumblefoot has already confirmed that my suspicion about the song list not being a genuine LV setlist, was correct, and therefore, that your opposite belief in it being genuine, was wrong. But chilll, no one is blaming you for being wrong on this, after all, no one expects a guy who seems to be utterly convinced that it is common for the band to distribute such lists "weeks prior" to gigs (based on your notion that this happened once during RIR) and who seems to think that since someone stated that GN'R would play AFD in its entirety (another of your unsupported claims) then that would make the list more genuine, to be correct in his conclusions.

Learn to read. I never said it is genuine. I said it easily could be and would not be surprising. I hate to break it to you, but the setlist for RIR is proven to have been put out weeks before the show. Bumblefoot covered it up during his live stream and pretty much everyone except you knows this.

The AFD article was again posted today, and you've been in that thread so once again you are proven wrong.

After all, all you have done in this thread is to be fooled by some cupcake who posted an old setlist on gunsnfnroses.com, post that information here and claiming it is genuine, then defend your wacky belief but fail to provide evidence for your many allegedly supporting claims, and lastly resort to name-calling and using derogatory terms for people with Down Syndrome when proven wrong. If this is the quality we can expect from your "wfse" character, then I guess we are up for a lot of entertainment here in the future! Unless, of course, you now decide to skulk away like you did with that "Broskirose" persona of yours.

That setlist is not old. Are you trying to claim that someone had an old setlist that had songs like Locomotive and Sympathy on it wouldn't just post it when he first had it "years ago"? You are unbearably stupid.

EDIT: wWait a second. You've said I am the worst poster here? I thought it was HRS who said that. Is he one of your characters, too?

I wouldn't be surprised if half the people on the forum have said it.

Edit: And another picture from sincity

11288244.jpg

Edited by wfse

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to you, but the setlist for RIR is proven to have been put out weeks before the show.

I don't think you know what "to prove" means. Just saying bunch of stuff doesn't really prove anything ;). Like claiming that everybody knows the setlist was released "weeks" before the RIR gig, doesn't prove it. Just go back and find a post with that setlist timestamped to at least two weeks before RIR and you will actually have managed to prove it. If you can't do that you are either lazy to the point of being self-destructive or just a pathetic liar.

The AFD article was again posted today, and you've been in that thread so once again you are proven wrong.

Uhm, no, that article was dated to AFTER you made the claim that GN'R would play all the songs off AFD ;). I guess you think it was a lucky break that an article would be posted that would support your claim, but you still haven't presented the source for your original claim.

That setlist is not old. Are you trying to claim that someone had an old setlist that had songs like Locomotive and Sympathy on it wouldn't just post it when he first had it "years ago"?

Maybe they just got it? I don't know. I just tend to believe Bumblefoot over you.

Your belief that the setlist was genuine has been shown to be wrong (Bumblefoot himself said so), now you can try to gather together some credibility by at least proving that you had some good reasons to assume it was legit in the first place by actually proving that the band has a tendency to release such lists loooong before shows (like "weeks") or that you had heard the band would play all songs off AFD and hence making a list with 'Anything Goes' more plausible. If you did this then people would just think you are a bit gullible but leave it at that. Now you insist on not only presenting yourself as gullible by being taken in by a cupcake's setlist but ALSO dishonest by not admitting being wrong but instead insisting on having good reasons to believe it was genuine, reasons you are either unable or unwilling to substantiate. Pathetic. It's time to retire this 'wfse' persona and try again. Skulk away and come back with a character that are able to defend his position and be man enough to admit being wrong.

Old, but with Goin' Down, Anything Goes, etc...

I have heard the song list (let's stop calling it a setlist since it is a list of songs the band has prepared and not a list of songs played in a set) is from 2010.

What is interesting here is of course not whether the song list is current or not, but that it contains Locomotive :D

not sure why anyone would believe GNFNR would ever have a legit scoop . . .

I just realized that the two guys who most strongly argue that the list is current, even after Bumblefoot claiming opposite, are active posters at gnfnr.com :D

DONT KILL ME...........this isn't a demand. Just a casual "oh, it would be cool if".........comment

Catcher

Twat

Checkmate

General

Locomotive

Garden.......with Alice Cooper as the special guest.

That would be - and I hate how GnR fans constantly use this word........but that would be an epic show.

I hate to break it to you, but the setlist for RIR is proven to have been put out weeks before the show.

I don't think you know what "to prove" means. Just saying bunch of stuff doesn't really prove anything ;). Like claiming that everybody knows the setlist was released "weeks" before the RIR gig, doesn't prove it. Just go back and find a post with that setlist timestamped to at least two weeks before RIR and you will actually have managed to prove it. If you can't do that you are either lazy to the point of being self-destructive or just a pathetic liar.

I don't think you know how to read. Because I clearly said that no one actually saw the setlist weeks before Rio. They saw Ron cover it up. The actual songs on it were unknown weeks before the show. They were seen the day of Rio, and again in the video I already posted which was put on Youtube about a week after the Rio gig, but taken during those rehearsals. Again, ask anyone that saw the stream.

Uhm, no, that article was dated to AFTER you made the claim that GN'R would play all the songs off AFD ;). I guess you think it was a lucky break that an article would be posted that would support your claim, but you still haven't presented the source for your original claim.

So you're claiming that I just happened to make something up and then a day later I just happened to get lucky and it turned out I was right? Why would I say that if I hadn't already read a similar article? You just argue for the sake of it. This is why no one posts on your forum. You're a condescending dick and no one likes talking to you.

Maybe they just got it? I don't know. I just tend to believe Bumblefoot over you.

And yet you said earlier that you know that Bumblefoot could be lying about it. What do you mean "believe me"? Believe me about what? I'm not claiming that it's real nor am I claiming that it's fake.

Your belief that the setlist was genuine has been shown to be wrong (Bumblefoot himself said so), now you can try to gather together some credibility by at least proving that you had some good reasons to assume it was legit in the first place by actually proving that the band has a tendency to release such lists loooong before shows (like "weeks") or that you had heard the band would play all songs off AFD and hence making a list with 'Anything Goes' more plausible. If you did this then people would just think you are a bit gullible but leave it at that. Now you insist on not only presenting yourself as gullible by being taken in by a cupcake's setlist but ALSO dishonest by not admitting being wrong but instead insisting on having good reasons to believe it was genuine, reasons you are either unable or unwilling to substantiate. Pathetic. It's time to retire this 'wfse' persona and try again. Skulk away and come back with a character that are able to defend his position and be man enough to admit being wrong.

Typical Soulmonster tactic. You're putting words in my mouth. I have not said once that the setlist is genuine. Nor has that alleged claim been proven wrong in the slightest.

In what way am I wrong? I told you that the setlist was shown in Bumblefoot's live stream from rehearsals weeks before rio however he covered it up. So you will not find a post with the setlist weeks before the show. You will just find people talking about it.

You can keep talking about my username all you want. Just makes you look like a creepy obsessive fuck. I don't think it will help with your forum traffic either.

not sure why anyone would believe GNFNR would ever have a legit scoop . . .

Why? They have several times in the past.

Edited by wfse

wfse/Broskirose,

So you are saying that the video shows Bumblefoot covering up a piece of paper with something written on it, and this you take as some sort of evidence that the band release setlists weeks prior to gigs and hence make you believe that the now confirmed old setlist were current? Funny.

I believe that just after the residency was announced you read someone claiming the band would play AFD in its entirety, it could have been a rumour here on the fan forum or a fleeting article in some Las Vegas magazine. When having to defend your assumption that the songlist was current, you then made this into a case where you claimed this had been stated by someone in the GN'R camp. The same rumour then resurfaced in the recent Dizzy interview, but only in a paraphrase. It seems like the false rumour pops up both at GN'R fan forum and in magazines.

Of course I know that Bumblefoot could be lying about it. He is human, isn't he? I still believe his claim that the song list is an old setlist over your (original) belief that it was genuine. I just find it a lot less plausible he would lie about such a thing than whatever folly gullible fans come up with.

wfse/Broskirose,

So you are saying that the video shows Bumblefoot covering up a piece of paper with something written on it, and this you take as some sort of evidence that the band release setlists weeks prior to gigs and hence make you believe that the now confirmed old setlist were current? Funny.

He flat out said "Not letting you see the setlist". Again, ask anyone that saw the stream.

Of course I know that Bumblefoot could be lying about it. He is human, isn't he? I still believe his claim that the song list is an old setlist over your (original) belief that it was genuine. I just find it a lot less plausible he would lie about such a thing than whatever folly gullible fans come up with.

I never said I believed it was genuine. I said that it looked legit and seemed plausible.

wfse/Broskirose,

He flat out said "Not letting you see the setlist". Again, ask anyone that saw the stream.

I would prefer to see the video ;). But okay, if so the band may have lists during rehearsals, and such lists may end up in other peoples' hands who may leak them. I'll accept that this video supports your erroneous belief that the recent song list could have been a list of songs the band has been using during rehearsal for the Las Vegas residency.

I never said I believed it was genuine. I said that it looked legit and seemed plausible.

Hehe :) So you thought it was "legit" and it seemed "plausible" to you, YET you didn't take the daring leap of thought and believe it was "genuine"? Okay, my bad, then I should have said "I still believe his claim that the song list is an old setlist over your (original) belief that is was plausibly genuine" ;).

wfse/Broskirose,

I would prefer to see the video ;). But okay, if so the band may have lists during rehearsals, and such lists may end up in other peoples' hands who may leak them. I'll accept that this video supports your erroneous belief that the recent song list could have been a list of songs the band has been using during rehearsal for the Las Vegas residency.

You don't know that it's erroneous and neither do I.