GNR Song You Kept Playing on a Loop the Longest?

ChristmasFnatic

I played "Locomotive" over and over since 2004. Last year I had my favourite verse from the song tattooed on my ribs by a Brazilian (in Scotland) who was at Rio 2001. When he read what I wanted he identified the song and band without me having mentioned a thing. One of life's little excellences.

I played "Locomotive" over and over since 2004. Last year I had my favourite verse from the song tattooed on my ribs by a Brazilian (in Scotland) who was at Rio 2001. When he read what I wanted he identified the song and band without me having mentioned a thing. One of life's little excellences.

What verse would that be? "You know Id like to shave your head, and all my friends can paint it red"?

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

Locomotive must be the song I've kept on loop for days -- if not weeks, the song would end and I would rewind til the outro (where Slash is playing the wah-wah and introduces the outro with a bending), just beautiful.

Edited by pi2loc

Only Women Bleed / Knocking On Heavens Door, live @ Thank You Freddie in 1992.

The one that got me into gnr and seriously into music in general when I was roughly 13 or 14. I've literally played this for hours on end day after day.

Everything else I like came after this. This was Genesis.

Edited by username

i listened to prostitute on repeat for a while when it first leaked, it was during winter and it really pumped me up in the cold mornings.