"It's So Easy" Video shoot 10/10/1989

Lim666

October 10, 1989 - The Cathouse, Hollywood, CA

This was the video shoot for 'It's So Easy". were you there, Marc? Could you give us some insight? how many times did they play "easy"? anything else? did you film there aswell?

the unreleased version of this version is pretty intensive:

(^^audio muted due to stupid copyrights)

they edited out the Erin parts for the "Live Era" video release (which i cant find on youtube right now).

and did you ever hear a DEMO version of "easy"?

Edited by Lim666

Here is the set list This was a very rare gig. They only played a hand full of gigs in 1989 4 with the stones a few in Japan and this and the RIP Magazine party a few days apart.

It's So Easy

Brownstone

Patience

It's So Easy

Michelle

Rocket Queen long version with Axl on Bass and Duff on drums with Steven for the jam

SCOM

Nightrain

Guitar solo

Heavens Door

Jungle

It's So Easy

Mama Kin

Paradise City

post-37284-0-76148000-1351663639_thumb.j

There was never a demo of the song because it was the last song they wrote for AFD just before they whet to record the record.

thanks for info, much appreciated!! soooo awesome that they did the song "easy" 3 times there!!!

but Marc, they didnt play Japan in 1989 but end of 1988?? and the RIP magazine was November 09, 1990 not 1989?

Axl was also on bass @ at least one of the October 1989 LA-shows with the Rolling Stones (its on video).

Thank you very much for the setlist, Marc! Could be great to hear the full show if somebody recorded it! :-D

Marc, what do you know about the following show at Park Plaza Hotel oct. 13th - the event for Rip Magazine? Here's the commercial:

I only know they played Knockin' On Heaven's Door there... :-)

Thank you very much for the setlist, Marc! Could be great to hear the full show if somebody recorded it! :-D

Marc, what do you know about the following show at Park Plaza Hotel oct. 13th - the event for Rip Magazine? Here's the commercial:

It was also a great gig and they did Heartbreak Hotel with Michael Monroe from Hanoi Rocks. I was at both gigs

Edited by recklessroad

It was also a great gig and they did Heartbreak Hotel with Michael Monroe from Hanoi Rocks. I was at both gigs

Great, thanks. Do you have the setlist? :-)

Great, thanks. Do you have the setlist? :-)

10/13/89 set list

It's So Easy

Brownstone

Out Ta Get Me

Move To The City

Paitence

My Michelle

Slash solo

Heartbreak Hotel

Heavens Door

Rocket Queen/ long jam with Axl on Bass

Nightrain