Article suggests Guns will play the whole AFD album in Vegas?

batman007

If this turns out to be true, and not just a misunderstanding by the interviewer, then cool news! But I hope this isn't all the surprises they have in store for the residency :)

I'm hoping for some Izzy, Robin, and Brain! I say Duff, but he is overseas

If this turns out to be true, and not just a misunderstanding by the interviewer, then cool news! But I hope this isn't all the surprises they have in store for the residency :)

It would be great with some surprise guests! I say, bring in each and every past member to celebrate all the awesome music the band has created! Just imagine seeing Slash, Bucket, Robin, Bumbles, Richard and Izzy jam on an extended version of Paradise City. This is a time for celebration, not diversion and conflict :D

It would be great with some surprise guests! I say, bring in each and every past member to celebrate all the awesome music the band has created! Just imagine seeing Slash, Bucket, Robin, Bumbles, Richard and Izzy jam on an extended version of Paradise City. This is a time for celebration, not diversion and conflict :D

I imagined it. Lol that's the furthest that will go. It will be a great show full of surprises. Cant wait.

Would be awesome if true. And why cant it be true? They already play 7 out of the 12 songs every gig, they've also done Out Ta Get Me & My Michelle a few times, so that's 9. Quicker version of You're Crazy which they've done a lot, 10 there easy. The only 2 we've yet to hear from the current lineup are Think About You & Anything Goes. Would be pretty cool if they perform them.

rock3 Would not want to be the guy responsible for mixing that jam though :lol:

Doubt they'll play the whole AFD and it would be lame if they did it. I want new stuff :cry:

I notice that there wasn't a direct quote from him about playing AFD in its entirety. Makes me wonder if he actually said that, or if that was the interpretation of the writer.

You are not the only one.

:thumbsup: Cool.

To be clear, it's not that I don't think that's possible. It's just that I found it a little odd, if that's what Dizzy actually said, to not have a direct quote from him in the article. The writer's interpretation could very well be correct or it could have been just an oversight to not include a quote.

Ali

I know it's the anniversary and all, but that's such a step back for this band, though, I understand that it fits in with the theme of the show. I understand this is different than a regular tour and set list. I've seen GNR 3 times, and I've heard every song on Appetite except for 'Anything Goes', and the bulk of those, I've heard all 3 times. But I can't go to any of the shows, so I won't bitch...

I know it's the anniversary and all, but that's such a step back for this band, though, I understand that it fits in with the theme of the show. I understand this is different than a regular tour and set list. I've seen GNR 3 times, and I've heard every song on Appetite except for 'Anything Goes', and the bulk of those, I've heard all 3 times. But I can't go to any of the shows, so I won't bitch...

The haters will come out regardless if they play the entire album or not.

If they do play the entire album: "Cash-grab... such a step back for this band... Vegas nostalgia... etc...."

If they don't play the entire album: "Axl doesn't respect the fans.... How could they not play the entire album for the 25th anniversary.... Axl is fat....etc..."

Hopefully either way we get some TWAT!!!!

just to clarify,Bumble and the boys had nothing to do with appetite.

if that album should be celebrated and played in full,these guys should be

in the audience cheering on Izzy and Duff.the new guys should only play the "new"(chinese)music.

stick to CD and brand new music.ideally.

but oh well,I dont live that far from Vegas and if against all odds

catcher and TWAT will be played on the regular I'll jump a Greyhound.