They're making Star Wars Ep. 7... WTF

ThomasMeadow

Anakin: "From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you... I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do? I will do anything you ask. If you are suffering as much as I am, please tell me."

That just takes cringeworthy to a new level. Christensen's performance was pretty laughable, but it's not like he had much to work with.

I don't think the dudes a bad actor honestly. I think GL made him look like shit.

Thinking about this, Guess it could be pretty good. Disney did make pulp fiction.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

Anakin's descent into the darkside should have been awesome and instead he was made into a whiney emo boy.

Maybe Luke can show him how it is done. I always liked the way he was teetering on the edge and following in his fathers footsteps to an extent. Like when he force choked the gamorrean guards in Jabba's place in ROTJ.

Guest RonMexico82

I'd love to see the old cast back and Luke/Mark Hamill being evil as fuck. He did a brilliant job voicing the animated joker. He'd be great as a Sith Lord.

i highly doubt the original cast would come back. if they even came back for a quick cameo, it would probably undermine the film, because it'd immediately remind people how much more they'd prefer to see those actors/characters again. :lol:

james franco as luke skywalker and nic cage as darth vader. let's go!

four billion isn't even that much

It's the same price they paid for Marvel.

and the avengers alone 'assembled' (lol) over $1 billion worldwide. so that seemed to work out pretty well for them.

imagine how much the sequel will gross.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Wow. This should be interesting although I don't know how an 'Episode 7' is going to work. Maybe if it's set centuries after Jedi but even then it would be far enough removed from the original 6 that naming it 7 would be pointless.

A movie set in the Old Republic would have worked.

Agreed, I was thinking the same. I wonder how this could possibly work out with the rest of the story.

there could be a lot where the story goes! the best case scenario is having harrison, mark, and carrie reprise their roles and guide new, younger characters. they could have them be han and leia's kids and there are some fantastic story lines from the expanded universe they can draw inspiration up.

i've got mixed feelings about it. on one hand lucas will take forever to release another movie but next xmas we could get a new version of the old movies. this way we get more movies and he will be around as creative consultant. hope they do a good job with it.

More Star Wars movies is just facepalm worthy.

However in saying that, and echoing someone's post on the 1st page, having George Lucas as far away as possible from it is most definitely the best thing. Pitty it didn't happen before the prequels.

Look forward to someone revamping the whole franchise though, and pulling a whole Dark Knight on it all.