They're making Star Wars Ep. 7... WTF

ThomasMeadow

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can't be worse than some of the ones already made.

they're not as bad as people make them out to be.

I swear that anyone that says Episode 1 is the worst has not seen Episode 2

It's true. Episode 2 is the most boring Star Wars movie ever made. Particularly the too long final ultimate mega battle. They should have cut a few scenes off that and get straight to the lightsaber duels.

It can't be worse than some of the ones already made.

they're not as bad as people make them out to be.

I swear that anyone that says Episode 1 is the worst has not seen Episode 2

It's true. Episode 2 is the most boring Star Wars movie ever made. Particularly the too long final ultimate mega battle. They should have cut a few scenes off that and get straight to the lightsaber duels.

The whole Padme Anakin sob fest on Naboo was too cringeworthy, wanted to shoot myself while watching it!

I'd say the last three films were so/so. I thought Episode 1 was ok even though we could have seen less of Jar-Jar. I didn't really care for Episode II that much but I really enjoyed Episode III. Maybe Disney will give "a new hope" for Star Wars. I myself think LucasFilm should have not been sold to Disney, but if Hamill, Ford and Fischer return that would be cool.

I'd say the last three films were so/so. I thought Episode 1 was ok even though we could have seen less of Jar-Jar. I didn't really care for Episode II that much but I really enjoyed Episode III. Maybe Disney will give "a new hope" for Star Wars. I myself think LucasFilm should have not been sold to Disney, but if Hamill, Ford and Fischer return that would be cool.

I think the odds of all 3 returning are very good :)

• 2 months later...