Jimmy Kimmel was on Howard today, Talked Axl briefly

ronartest2004

Jimmy Kimmel called into the Howard Stern show today, and briefly the Axl interview was mentioned. Howard said he thought Axl was "great", and he also said that Axl was supposed to call into the show, but he never did.

Jimmy said "Axl told me he really enjoyed the last time you guys talked" Howard then took awhile to try to remember when it was, then robin reminded him "axl was in a hotel room with some other guy" then howard interrupted and said "oh yeah, I remember he was married to that model girl, she was there too"

Jimmy also said "yeah he's a great guy, but he DOES NOT LIKE SLASH", Howard then asked him "so you asked him about slash?".. Jimmy said "yes I did".

So Jimmy must of been able to talk with him at some point off camera, I am assuming it was after the show since Jimmy said he hadn't yet arrived during his opening.

Damn, we *almost* got the one interview we had been wanting...the axl/howard interview.

Who's been wanting that interview? We already know he doesn't like Slash. The interview we're waiting for involves the next album.

I would love to hear an Axl/Stern interview. Have you heard Stern interview people like Billy Joel, Chris Cornell, and Roger Waters? He knows how to make a unique and intresting interview

I guarantee Howard would ask all the questions you would want to know. He delves in deep into his guests. Also, props to Stern for being on the air in New York today.

BULLSHIT. The only way Howard would ask AXL anything is if he got pissed at him. Howard Stern USED to ask hard questions. But not he sucks up to his liberal friends like Rosie O Donnel, who he used to ridicule. She said 911 was an inside job, and he went mute, but he rips everyone else for it. He is a Hollywood kiss ass now, and no longer has the balls.

All he will do is expand on why Axl want to vote liberal like he does. He will suck anyone who is on his show.

The Old, brutal Howard is long gone. He is a hack now who just makes fun of retarded people now.

Edited by Ruxin

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if he asked about slash. I just want to hear Axl on howard.

He probably was told pre-interview that Slash questions were off-topic, and made the connection. He might not have literally asked Axl about Slash.

Howard asked Jimmy if he asked him (axl) about slash and jimmy said "yes".

Howard's kind of an idiot i've noticed. I heard some Bill Murray interview with him yesterday and he told Bill "I heard that you did such a good job playing Venkman in 'Ghostbusters' that you got offered the part of Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' movies! How awesome is that!?"

And he was dead serious.

So, for an Axl interview, I'm sure Howard would be getting all his facts wrong (probably be saying shit like Duff was the drummer or some shit) and Axl would be correcting him the whole time.