Who is the Most Sober GNR Member, Past and Present?

ChristmasFnatic

I'd say probably Frank.

Fortus used to be a heavy user / seller but apparently both him and his wifed sobered up when they had their first child. He looks pretty healthy to me...

BBF used to be very sober until his car accident. Don't really know about now.

It's hard to say for Bumblefoot now. He's admitted to using alcohol to numb the pain from his injuries, but he doesn't exactly strike me as a full blown alcoholic. Probably drinks more frequently than he used to, but not enough to make it a concern I don't think. Probably just likes a buzz.

Also, do you think the current lineup still "party" like crazy?

I think Axl and Chris do, but not the others. When you have a wife/kids the party is over.

DJ is still single right?

Yes, but I agree with your OP about wanting to maintain his image. Plus he's the most ambitious of the bunch, always very busy so he doesn't have a lot of downtime to party and then deal with hangovers the next day.

DJ Ashba is a heavy drinker. He is the king of Jagermeister! He terrorizes hotel rooms due to this Jager!! Cmon he is far from sober LOL

BBF is into that whiskey, dunno about over the counter drugs.

Fortus is completely sober and clearly the healthiest GN'R member of all time.

Edited by GNRFan53

Is it safe to say Izzy is?

And for current members, I think DJ Ashba! He is too concerned for his reputation, plus the GNR member who is the most media friendly. So yeah. I wont be surprised if he is borderline straight edge!

looooooooool clearly you dont know anything about bumblefoot if u think dj is the sober one.

i think axl was back then and now im guessing maybe dizzy or frank

Has anybody else noticed the trim Frank Ferrer of late? Blatantly he’s been following the example of Richard Fortus.

Yeah him and Fortus must be talking. There is an interview of Fortus talking about his health regime and it is intense. He knows what he is talking about.

Has anybody else noticed the trim Frank Ferrer of late? Blatantly he’s been following the example of Richard Fortus.

Yeah him and Fortus must be talking. There is an interview of Fortus talking about his health regime and it is intense. He knows what he is talking about.

It was very noticeable at the Bridge School shows, I almost didn't recognize Frank because he looked so much thinner.

Is it safe to say Izzy is?

And for current members, I think DJ Ashba! He is too concerned for his reputation, plus the GNR member who is the most media friendly. So yeah. I wont be surprised if he is borderline straight edge!

yeah, maybe Izzy, but currents? Ashba, don't think so. maybe Frank or 4tus

Guest RonMexico82

Duff, because if he has a drink, he'll die. If you've read his book you'll know he takes his sobriety seriously. It sure as fuck isn't Pitman anyway :lol:

I was reading one of those Bumblefoot tour diary entries from 2006 and back then Bumblefoot didn't drink at all, he broke his sobritey and had one drink and was completley wasted. So I'd say he drinks from time to time now but only a tiny amount of alcohol anyway.