Top 10 favorite sitcoms

GivenToFly

Hes funny because he is that unfunny dick in your group. Everyone has one in their group.

Whats with all the Two and a Half Men hate, seriously? Saying you hate Two and Half Men is just such an anti-sheep thing to say. Sure it formerly sucks now but it was great in its heyday (before Jake hit puberty)

Ross is the most unfunny person on TV. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah I used to watch the original episodes, mainly because Rachel was so freakin' hot and Joey was a funny character from Married With Children, but I have zero desire to watch any of the reruns which is why the show isn't on my list. If I'm not interested in the reruns, then it wasn't that great a sitcom IMO. Ross isn't a loveable loser, he's a boring loser, and his face/voice are far more annoying than that of Ray Romano or Zach Braff.

Not ranked:

Seinfeld

Friends

Scrubs

South Park

Looney Tunes (technically not a sitcom, but whatever, it's a classic)

Fawlty Towers

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Everybody Loves Raymond

The Office

Modern Family

Honorable mention: New Girl. It's still early, but this could well be one of my favourites eventually. Gotta love Nick.

Whats with all the Two and a Half Men hate, seriously? Saying you hate Two and Half Men is just such an anti-sheep thing to say. Sure it formerly sucks now but it was great in its heyday (before Jake hit puberty)

Exactly. It all happened in the same time. Jake hit puberty and got stupid and boring, they ran out of good plot ideas, Charlie's jokes were repeated over and over again (one out of every three episodes started with Charlie and a woman in the bed right after sex with a stupid unfunny punchline about sex, right after a kiss), Adam suddenly went from a loser to a gay loser, a crazy loser, a fucking loser with a puppet (WTF?), it all went downhill waayyyy too fast.

Guest Len B'stard

Friends, ugh, i will give everything i have, LITERALLY everything for just one crack at that fuckin' goofy ones jaw. Just take two paces back, stick your chin out and just let me just get one fuckin' clean crack at it, just one swing at the fences to send that gob shooting out of that cunts mouth, God, it'd be better than sex :lol:

Which goofy one are you on about? :lol:

Oh you know which one i mean, that fuckin' soppy pussy lookin' one. I know which ones Matt Le Blanc is it? Not him, the other one

friends-tv-show.jpg

That one, the fuckin' fraggle in the middle :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Looney Tunes (technically not a sitcom, but whatever, it's a classic)

Yeah, Looney Tunes would be a pretty obvious pick except it's not a sitcom. The classic Warner Brothers cartoons were all theatrical shorts. I think Cartoon Network made later episodes for tv (as they did with Tom and Jerry I think and other Hanna Barbera stuff) but they're still shorts and I don't think they fit the definition of a sitcom.

As much as I dislike scripted comedy, I just realized I watch a shitload of sitcoms. :o

1. Seinfeld

2. Family Ties

3. Cheers

4. Happy Days

5. Wings

6. King of Queens

7. Friends

8. That '70s Show (until Donna dyed her hair)

9. Everybody Loves Raymond

10. Married With Children

I can't stand The Simpsons or Home Improvement.

Bewitched almost made the cut, but that's mostly a nostalgia thing. If Family Guy counts, move everything down a spot except Seinfeld. The funniest show ever, though, is Whose Line, but that's not a sitcom.