Bumblefoot hints at something!

tsunta

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe bbf went on bc dj had already done fallon and tms? At least bumbles honest. And he doesnt have any delusions abt how gnr inc works.

His backtracking after a comment blows up big and acting like everything's fine and then creating another situation by giving more cryptic comments on the internet or to fans doesnt seem like "honest" behaviour- it just seems like attention grabbing behaviour.

If he has complaints about management or Axl, their solutions can only be sorted out by talking to management and Axl. Storming off and then cribbing to a fan about a band situation- that's the kind of behaviour that few here would be approving of if Axl was the one doing it.

Going on The Metal Show and Jimmy Kimmel helps BBF get exposure to a larger audience so he takes those oppurtunities that help himself but he does the band a disservice by helping create cloud of negativity which feeds the rabid haters who distort everything into a major fiasco.

Band members don't have to get Rabia's approval before they do things. These are adults who are part of a band, and you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. So stop trying to act like you know what is best for the band, and stop trying to dictate to band members what they should do or not do.

Rabia, did that get you fired up? That is the kind of messages you post towards me, when I am merely expressing my opinion. Just like you are doing.

I actually agree with most of your last two posts. I think he knows exactly what is going to happen when he complains to fans. It is a passsive aggressive way to let Axl and team Brazil know he is frustrated.

Speaking out publically doesn't help the public's perception of the band. And it does give the non-Axl worshipers ammunition.

Keep that crap in-house. And if you don't like it, quit and find another band. This is Axl and Team Brazil's show......you can play by their rules....or not. He knew what he was getting into when he signed up.

With that said, I hope he doesn't quit and Axl and Team Brazil give this band a chance to progress as musicians and a chance to add their own mark on the GnR name. Let the musicians create music and not just continue to cover other people's songs.

Do I have the same freedom of exp<b></b>ression that everybody else gets here to comment on band member's behaviour? Yes I do- I thought you were a "champion" of freedom of exp<b></b>ression but of course that only applies when the message is agreeable to you. Nowhere did I say that BBF needs my approval- he need not know that I exist but the inconsistencies of his behaviour have been criticized by not just me but many here and will continue to be.

Many posters here have posted criticism about DJ's clothing, posing, guitar playing, interview giving etc - you have posted criticisms of him as well. Is this "dictation"?

Your diagnosis of my emotional state remain as always laughably faulty and as always entirely irrelevant to the topic of discussion. :)

I need not know what goes on within the band to know that BBF's public dramas dont do much good- ironically you only ended up agreeing with me there. If this was only Axl and Team Brazil's show then Tommy wouldnt help influence choice of opening bands and BBF wouldnt be instrumental in bringing Estranged and Dont Cry to the setlist. BBF ALREADY does more than cover other people's music considering the fact that he's on CD but hey, facts are inconveniences to be disregarded. :)

Oh my poor little Rabia.

So angry. Just can't let her little grudge go.

Apply everything you just said to yourself. Unless, of course, your response is poking fun at yourself?

Just to sum all that up into one main point, to show how ridiculous your little grudge is.

In my last post I used the SAME silly argument that always use....just to show u how silly it is..... And your response - which is Mindboggling that you would use it - totally proves my point. WOW. Please tell me you are just goofing around. You have to be messing with me now, having a laugh, maybe this is the way you apologize?

As for the rest. So they played five CD songs out of something like 26 total songs. You still think BBF isn't covering more music than he helped right? Oh.....he has no writing credits on those five CD songs either. Hhmm. Interesting how facts actually work!!!!!!!

I guess that is one huge difference as to what kind of fan you and I are. You are happy watching BBF cover other people's work. I wish Axl would give him an opportunity to shine with his own work. I love the classic band, but wish Axl would let the current band make their mark on GnR. You apparently are cool with them covering slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven/Matt.

I guess that is one huge difference as to what kind of fan you and I are. You are happy watching BBF cover other people's work. I wish Axl would give him an opportunity to shine with his own work. I love the classic band, but wish Axl would let the current band make their mark on GnR. You apparently are cool with them covering slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven/Matt.

They all have their solo spots, what they come up with is their own choice. For me, the only guys using their solo to showcase their talent and come up with something original, memorable or at least intresting would be Buckethead and Richard. Everyone else pretty much wasted his solo on pretty silly (Robin, Ron) or rather generic stuff (DJ).

Maybe bbf went on bc dj had already done fallon and tms? At least bumbles honest. And he doesnt have any delusions abt how gnr inc works.

His backtracking after a comment blows up big and acting like everything's fine and then creating another situation by giving more cryptic comments on the internet or to fans doesnt seem like "honest" behaviour- it just seems like attention grabbing behaviour.

If he has complaints about management or Axl, their solutions can only be sorted out by talking to management and Axl. Storming off and then cribbing to a fan about a band situation- that's the kind of behaviour that few here would be approving of if Axl was the one doing it.

Going on The Metal Show and Jimmy Kimmel helps BBF get exposure to a larger audience so he takes those oppurtunities that help himself but he does the band a disservice by helping create cloud of negativity which feeds the rabid haters who distort everything into a major fiasco.

Band members don't have to get Rabia's approval before they do things. These are adults who are part of a band, and you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. So stop trying to act like you know what is best for the band, and stop trying to dictate to band members what they should do or not do.

Rabia, did that get you fired up? That is the kind of messages you post towards me, when I am merely expressing my opinion. Just like you are doing.

I actually agree with most of your last two posts. I think he knows exactly what is going to happen when he complains to fans. It is a passsive aggressive way to let Axl and team Brazil know he is frustrated.

Speaking out publically doesn't help the public's perception of the band. And it does give the non-Axl worshipers ammunition.

Keep that crap in-house. And if you don't like it, quit and find another band. This is Axl and Team Brazil's show......you can play by their rules....or not. He knew what he was getting into when he signed up.

With that said, I hope he doesn't quit and Axl and Team Brazil give this band a chance to progress as musicians and a chance to add their own mark on the GnR name. Let the musicians create music and not just continue to cover other people's songs.

Do I have the same freedom of expression that everybody else gets here to comment on band member's behaviour? Yes I do- I thought you were a "champion" of freedom of expression but of course that only applies when the message is agreeable to you. Nowhere did I say that BBF needs my approval- he need not know that I exist but the inconsistencies of his behaviour have been criticized by not just me but many here and will continue to be.

Many posters here have posted criticism about DJ's clothing, posing, guitar playing, interview giving etc - you have posted criticisms of him as well. Is this "dictation"?

Your diagnosis of my emotional state remain as always laughably faulty and as always entirely irrelevant to the topic of discussion. :)

I need not know what goes on within the band to know that BBF's public dramas dont do much good- ironically you only ended up agreeing with me there. If this was only Axl and Team Brazil's show then Tommy wouldnt help influence choice of opening bands and BBF wouldnt be instrumental in bringing Estranged and Dont Cry to the setlist. BBF ALREADY does more than cover other people's music considering the fact that he's on CD but hey, facts are inconveniences to be disregarded. :)

Oh my poor little Rabia.

So angry. Just can't let her little grudge go.

Apply everything you just said to yourself. Unless, of course, your response is poking fun at yourself?

Just to sum all that up into one main point, to show how ridiculous your little grudge is.

In my last post I used the SAME silly argument that always use....just to show u how silly it is..... And your response - which is Mindboggling that you would use it - totally proves my point. WOW. Please tell me you are just goofing around. You have to be messing with me now, having a laugh, maybe this is the way you apologize?

As for the rest. So they played five CD songs out of something like 26 total songs. You still think BBF isn't covering more music than he helped right? Oh.....he has no writing credits on those five CD songs either. Hhmm. Interesting how facts actually work!!!!!!!

Hehe! Yes Groghan. Everybody who disagrees with you does it out of a "grudge" or because they are all the same people chasing you around because you're the center of the universe. :lol: keep telling yourself that. In your fantasy world people are desperate to "apologize" to you- in the real world, I and many other posters keep ripping your weak claims to shreds and you keep running from thread after thread after thread. It hurts you so you recede into a fantasy world. :(

You proved nothing except for the delusions in your head which sadly make no difference in the real world - why would I be "angry" when you only ended up AGREEING with my position? :ROFL:

I asked you a simple question- when you criticize DJ and Axl persistently on this forum, are you "dictating" terms to them? You cant answer this question just like you cant answer the rest. It surprises nobody but it just exposes you, that's all.

Oh so the only thing that matters are songs on which one has "writing credits"? Interesting shifting of the goal-post as always to suit your convenience. There are GN'R songs on which Slash and Duff get no writing credits but you have attacked current GN'R for "sucking at their teat" even though Axl is playing his own songs there- as usual a distorted treatment of facts by you. BBF can play a song live that he played on CD but apparently it doesnt matter because he has no writing credit- the same does not apply to Matt Sorum because he's from the old line-up!!! Talk about hilarious double standards :) Not getting a writing credit doesnt mean that its not a song that he contributed to. In this show GN'R may have played 5 CD songs- on most shows they play 7. That's a decent number of songs from the most recent album for a band that has a varied musical range. Besides the guys have their solo spots designed SPECIFICALLY for them to shine individually AND they play the old songs well and sometimes add their own touches which ALSO shows off their own talents.

Your skewed characterizations on other fans are entirely irrelevant. The fact is that BBF ALREADY ges a chance to shine AND ALREADY plays some of his own material too. The fact that everything is a zero-sum game to you is the limitation of your throught, not mine.

Edited by rabia