Axl's levitating piano thread

dalsh327

Just wondered how that looked - did they lower the piano and Axl got on, or did he do something Liberace style and lowered his ass with the piano?

Did he seem to get nervous the first time he went up on it and make comments about it?

It looks pretty cool....sure to start a trend, still doesn't beat Tommy Lee playing upside down though, unless they find a way to strap Axl to it.

Stupid bullshit gimmick. Cut the crap and play music.

I think it's cool. Of course it's a gimmick - but it's Vegas, and at least they're doing something new with the performances.

Exactly!

It's kinda cool, must be fun to see that happening live!

406852_10151234573118069_925722523_n.jpg

Sorry but I think it's fckin gay. I haven't been a fan of the excessive firework budget they've had the last couple years... But Ashba coming up through the floor in the beginning of CD? Axl on a flying piano? Cmon...

They don't need this crap.

Edited by Jeez

406852_10151234573118069_925722523_n.jpg

Sorry but I think it's fckin gay. I haven't been a fan of the excessive firework budget they've had the last couple years... But Ashba coming up through the floor in the beginning of CD? Axl on a flying piano? Cmon...

They don't need this crap.

What is homosexual about a piano on a platform? Or do you mean Axl looks happy? If he's feeling gay and carefree, he'll put on a better show.

Or did you not actually mean gay?

OMG How fucking funny would it be if someone whipped a bottle at him while up there... He'd have no where to storm off to...

Except for down on the douche bag's face , St. Louis style bitches !

"This is a song we haven't played since St. Louis back in the early 90s. It's called "Thanks to the Lameass Security."

What is homosexual about a piano on a platform? Or do you mean Axl looks happy? If he's feeling gay and carefree, he'll put on a better show.

Or did you not actually mean gay?

"By the end of the 20th century a new, pejorative use became prevalent in some parts of the world. In the Anglosphere, this connotation has a derisive meaning equivalent to rubbish or stupid (as in "That's so gay."). In this use, the word does not mean "homosexual", so it can be used, for example, to refer to an inanimate object or abstract concept of which one disapproves."

Sorry if I offended you and your people by using the word 'gay'.