Screening of O2 show postponed in UK.

axlsend

This is annoying! I booked tickets to try try & cheer up a mate who has recently had a bereavement.

I live on the East side of the UK & was travelling 100 miles to Manchester for the showing.

Apparently you have to go to the showcase cinema you booked the tickets for to get a refund . It would cost me £35 in petrol for a £20 refund!

I said to my mate when I booked the tickets that Axl would be on time for this one and the thought of a cancellation for a pre-recorded show never even entered my head. I'll never doubt Guns N' Roses ability to fuck up ever again!!!

This is completely out of order! So i have to travel to liverpool to get my money back, they should be able to just refund my card without me having to turn up at said cinema. Im so angry with guns at the moment they just keep on letting me down in one way or another.

I'm not saying it isn't true. I'm saying it's crap service if they only put it on facebook and not email the customers. Not everyone has FB and would turn up at the cinema without a clue.

Crap service all round.

Yeah it's for security reasons according to a showcase employee. Because i could be somebody else? I bought the ticket with my card and i want the money going back into the card i bought the tickets with so how can i be someone else. This has made me so angry as travelling to liverpool would cost just as much petrol as the tickets. This band is a joke a shambles.