o2 screening cancelled in australia.

bumblerose

Hi

My name is _________ and I'm one of the Duty Manager's here at Event Cinemas _______.

I'm contacting you today to let you know that unfortunately due to sudden & unforseen circumstances out of our control, we are unable to screen our planned session of Guns & Roses on Wednesday 7/11/12.

If you can either reply to this email with some contact details, call our Gold Class booking line on ________ or visit our Box Office, we can offer a full refund for the inconvenience.

Please accept our apologies for this cancellation as we were really looking forward to bringing Guns & Roses to the big screen.

Kind Regards,

_________

Yep! although it is just a movie I looked this arvo and was majorly pissed off yet again with GN'R still am after hours later of finding out should have looked this morning.. should be used to this but you never get used to being disappointed in something that doesn't happen. Such a shame. Sad really just sad. Really gets old oafter a while. I dunno why they pulled it who's fault it is. Just so lucky I didn't ever go out and buy tickets. I hope we all get the real thing next year but I don't even believe in that anymore :max:. I hope those who got tickets will get refunded we all deserve an Oz tour now after this crapstar disaster.

Edited by Melly4Axl

Hopefully we are informed as to why the screening isn't happening, it would be the right thing to do.

Edited by Gunns

Great time to cancel too. 2 days prior to seeing it!! God. And no explanation to the fans. Its this kimd of behaviour that made me forget about gnr for over 2 years when chidem came out.

Anyway. The email i got from even cinemas said they will process the refund in a few days

Great time to cancel too. 2 days prior to seeing it!! God. And no explanation to the fans. Its this kimd of behaviour that made me forget about gnr for over 2 years when chidem came out.

Anyway. The email i got from even cinemas said they will process the refund in a few days

I knew I'd was canned a few days ago when it was removed from the Hoyts and village cinemas website. You're right though no explanation and so close to the date is bs.