Bumblefoot hot sauces are actually happening (?)

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

Paul Newman Salad dressing, Coppola wine, now Ron Hot Sauce, what's Next?

next/nekst/

Adjective: (of a time or season) Coming immediately after the time of writing or speaking: "next week's parade". Adverb: On the first or soonest occasion after the present; immediately afterward: "wondering what would happen next". Noun: The next person or thing: "the week after next". Preposition: Next to: "he plodded along next him". Synonyms:

adjective. following - coming - subsequent - neighbouring

adverb. then - afterwards - after - afterward - subsequently

noun. neighbour - neighbor

preposition. beside - by - near - alongside

Dunno what this is all about but on a slight tangent is there any chance that this means he's recovering from his brain injuries after the crash? He said in that youtube rant at the time that he used to love spicy food and now he hates it. Reckon this could mean he's getting better finally?

Yeah I thought the exact same thing. Or maybe he was just extra grumpy at the time when he said that who knows :tongue2:

Dunno what this is all about but on a slight tangent is there any chance that this means he's recovering from his brain injuries after the crash? He said in that youtube rant at the time that he used to love spicy food and now he hates it. Reckon this could mean he's getting better finally?

Yeah I thought the exact same thing. Or maybe he was just extra grumpy at the time when he said that who knows :tongue2:

I think I've heard him say it an interview or two as well.

So yeah, this looks like a good sign. All in all, he looks and seems much healthier recently. Good to see.

Oh please. Are people really comparing this to Dj Ashba? Come on....

There is a huge difference between slapping your name on every peice of shit you can think of, and making a single item that you're passionate about (and everyone knows Ron is a spicy food/hotsauce lover).

• 2 weeks later...