G'NR have been in rehearsals untill 2am this morning at the Joint with Axl.

bumblecool

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact, that these NEWS were spread by del and fernando could really mean something. i mean, the usual fan doesn't give a shit if they are rehearsing or not - i think this message is directed to us...

Just like Fernando did 10000 times before....Fucking 'signs'.

You know what this means.... Alternate lyrics for Don't Cry!!!!!

the fact, that these NEWS were spread by del and fernando could really mean something. i mean, the usual fan doesn't give a shit if they are rehearsing or not - i think this message is directed to us...

Just like Fernando did 10000 times before....Fucking 'signs'.

BOOM! Indeed. Don't expect anything folks, less disappointment that way.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Didn't rehearse TWAT before playing it in Dublin. It wouldn't be Think About You or anything like that as some are suggesting (been reintroduced dozens of time without prep).

It's new either in the sense of Locomotive or OMG. Heck one can dream, Goin Down.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

didn't Axl rehearse with the band before the show they played TWAT at earlier this year?

Guns N' Roses didn't rehearse before the show in Dublin where TWAT made a brief return. An official arranging the concert stated that GN'R would rehearse tracks from their 'upcoming album' @ the O2 but that turned out to be false.

Also, what reason is there to believe Axl would rehearse for an obscure radio broadcast that isn't going to significantly enhance ticket sales?