G'NR have been in rehearsals untill 2am this morning at the Joint with Axl.

bumblecool

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought BBF wasn't in Vegas? Was he at the rehearsals?

Huh? He's played the last 3 shows...

Yes, but on Monday...

Bumblefoot@bumblefoot

Leaving Atlanta, on to Columbus Ohio. Mitt Romney's flying out as I arrive - want me to give him a message? (*message*, not *massage*...)

Sorry, gotcha. Didn't realise the hot sauce thing was out of town.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Let's be frank; even if Bumblefoot is out of town, he's the member of the band least requiring of rehearsals. He survived an entire tour (2006 precisely) from two weeks of inidividual rehearsals.

Let's be frank; even if Bumblefoot is out of town, he's the member of the band least requiring of rehearsals. He survived an entire tour (2006 precisely) from two weeks of inidividual rehearsals.

Not to mention he has an eerily good memory and a crazy ear. I love watching videos on YouTube from when people meet him and they'll ask him to play obscure songs from random bands and he'll pull one out of his ass, usually with surprising accuracy.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's quite disturbing that there are people on here which find it exciting that Axl and his employees are rehearsing. They've been a band for 14 years, how is this any news?

It's quite disturbing that there are people on here which find it exciting that Axl and his employees are rehearsing. They've been a band for 14 years, how is this any news?

How's it not news? When does Axl ever rehearse with the band?

How's it not news? When does Axl ever rehearse with the band?

That was SS's point.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No, that wasn't my point. My point is that it's bizarre that people think that this is something news worthy. We have no idea how often Axl rehearsals with the band. We kind of know that it isn't that often, but I'm sure he does them more often than we think. I'm sure it's more often than *never*. It may not be very often, but I'm sure he does them a few times each tour, just that we don't know about them.

No, that wasn't my point. My point is that it's bizarre that people think that this is something news worthy. We have no idea how often Axl rehearsals with the band. We kind of know that it isn't that often, but I'm sure he does them more often than we think. I'm sure it's more often than *never*. It may not be very often, but I'm sure he does them a few times each tour, just that we don't know about them.

You are right, we know for a fact that he rehearses with the band now and then; still, it seems to be so infrequent and so long ago that a verified rehearsal is kinda newsworthy in the world of GN'R.

C'mon man, the whole band is bizarre if you see that way...

Just try to be a little positive...

You are right, we know for a fact that he rehearses with the band now and then; still, it seems to be so infrequent and so long ago that a verified rehearsal is kinda newsworthy in the world of GN'R.

Maybe Axl just needed some more practice on the "new and exciting" stage that he isn't used to singing on?

But in all seriousness, your response was dead on.

Axl singing and the band covering old material would be somewhat cool. Axl and the band playing new music that THEY created.......I'll shave my head and call myself Volcano for a day.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

To the people who diss the excitement regarding Axl's attendance @ rehearsals; he didn't even regularly rehearse with the old, 'iconic' line-up.

He rehearses when he completely needs to. So naturally the fans are going to speculate as to what has made Axl's personal appearance @ rehearsals a necessity.

It could be a momentus reason. Like the introduction of a new track, an old new track like OMG & to a lesser extent an old hit with the fans such as Locomotive.

Or it could be anti-climatic; like an order from the residency execs to tweak his vocals in order to secure even more positivity thus tickets & thus $.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

wouldn't look into it to much axl probably just got bored

I dunno why, but that one cracked me up for some reason. lol, I do hope they will change up the setlist a bit but I also know so many others have already been saying that

for years now.

Yes and they've changed it multiple times.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Not to piss on any parades, but Axl rehearsed with the band on the Euro tour and nothing happened. I'm expecting the exact same thing to happen here.

When did Axl rehearse with the band on the Euro tour? He could have, but I think a lot of people confuse a Dublin concert executive's claims, with reality.