Soundgarden North American Winter 2013 Tour

Black Sabbath

I saw them at Lollapalooza in 96 (Ramones,Rancid,Soundgarden,Metallica) I can't imagine that Cornell's voice is as good as it was then.Soundgarden are in my top 500 bands so I have no need to see them again. This is pretty cool though:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-cornell-soundgarden-join-obama-inauguration-20130118

For his age and type of singing, Cornell is in top form and sounds great.

His voice has gotten better and better. He's hitting the high notes more and more without screaming or sounding distorted too. But overall, Chris really gives it his all, he's fucking awesome. You'll never leave a show disappointed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

12 Days until the first of my 4 shows!

Looking forward to seeing what the show-specific posters are going to look like. I have these right now and love them - can't wait to get more!:

774791_544290882262057_620851419_o.jpg

those are fucking awesome. do they do one for every show?

Yeah, they have a different artist design a different poster for each show. Here are some of their others from other shows:

http://soundgarden.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=58631_60017

The one with the bird I actually ordered through the artists website and it's signed and number by the artist, so that's pretty cool.

I wish I had gotten to see them more during 2011 so I could have gotten some of the others, but that's alright, because I'm making up for it on this leg of the tour :D

• 3 months later...

Finally got all of my posters framed and hung:

1016986_653756121315532_2129080873_n.jpg

Can't wait until they come around again. I've loved every show I went to see and each was a different setlist for the most part. Still kicking myself for missing the other two shows I had tickets for, but glad I got to see the ones I did so far!

• 3 months later...

Finally got all of my posters framed and hung:

1016986_653756121315532_2129080873_n.jpg

Can't wait until they come around again. I've loved every show I went to see and each was a different setlist for the most part. Still kicking myself for missing the other two shows I had tickets for, but glad I got to see the ones I did so far!

Sweet! I'd go to the Toronto show but I don't like Sound Academy so I'll skip it.