The People In GnR, Analyzed.........maybe.....

megaguns1982

Bumblefoot is a hack, seems to have learned from tablature, no feel or emotion in his playing. (ive seen the videos) (never heard of BBF before he joined GnR) Nice guy.

Big nose man ( forget his name ) Rhythm....... looks the part.. no talent... tries hard but........

ferrer (drums) Seems axl ran out of drummers........hired a roadie who was around when brain went.

Mr Dizzy (rags to riches) lucky boy...... mediocre player and lucky to be attributed with credits.....if that.

Ashba..... A self promoting person. A good front for this lineup of GnR,. (gone soon)

Tommy........A punk who hated Gnr until he was offered money to play with GnR........lol

buckethead.......... Money obviously.....Once his contract ended he bolted.... (family kids)

Robin.............Got jack of the GnR rules, NIN is easier....and more laid back...(family, kids)

Paul Huge...........Does this guy matter in GnR history???? Not much..

If coming up with that "analysis" took you more than a brainfart then I feel sorry for you.

You also forgot Axl, the weak link of current Guns n' Roses.

I Did forget Axl .............Sorry...............

He is a Discrace, dragging the name thru the mud, Hi gas tanks are filled with the wrong gas......Its fun.

This band need help....or i do....

vegas is the end of gnr, there is no cd2, ................nothing.......Its only rock n roll anyway, we got what we got from the legacy.

Do you have the lotto numbers for tomorrow?

yup...i do, but i won't tell

current gunners promotes themselves by the name..... Even the advertisements on tv have a top hatted silohette slamming a les paul guitar.... SURPRISE....!!! Its DJ ASHBA!!!....... WTf???

Axl is doing all of the shit that he complains and gets sued about................. Ashba wearing a top hat is false advertising.....It may come as a surprise to you people...But...... The general population still thinks that slash is a member

vegas is the end of gnr, there is no cd2, ................nothing.......Its only rock n roll anyway, we got what we got from the legacy.

current gunners promotes themselves by the name..... Even the advertisements on tv have a top hatted silohette slamming a les paul guitar.... SURPRISE....!!! Its DJ ASHBA!!!....... WTf???

you are right, they should promote without a name. "..... ... ......" sounds cool. Also, in the tv promo, there is this guy with a microphone.. it's really annoying!

Axl is doing all of the shit that he complains and gets sued about................. Ashba wearing a top hat is false advertising.....It may come as a surprise to you people...But...... The general population still thinks that slash is a member

Meaning they aren't a big enough fan to follow his career. Reading one article or hearing one interview with him and you're pretty clear he's not in GNR.

Bumblefoot is a hack, seems to have learned from tablature, no feel or emotion in his playing. (ive seen the videos) (never heard of BBF before he joined GnR) Nice guy.

Big nose man ( forget his name ) Rhythm....... looks the part.. no talent... tries hard but........

ferrer (drums) Seems axl ran out of drummers........hired a roadie who was around when brain went.

Mr Dizzy (rags to riches) lucky boy...... mediocre player and lucky to be attributed with credits.....if that.

Ashba..... A self promoting person. A good front for this lineup of GnR,. (gone soon)

Tommy........A punk who hated Gnr until he was offered money to play with GnR........lol

buckethead.......... Money obviously.....Once his contract ended he bolted.... (family kids)

Robin.............Got jack of the GnR rules, NIN is easier....and more laid back...(family, kids)

Paul Huge...........Does this guy matter in GnR history???? Not much..

you, sir are the new best cupcake for this forum :rofl-lol: laughed so hard at some points, bravo

Btw the big nose man is talented... way more talented than any of his bandmates (exc. Axl)

you are right, they should promote without a name. "..... ... ......" sounds cool. Also, in the tv promo, there is this guy with a microphone.. it's really annoying!

Dots N' Quotes? :thumbsup: