Bumblefoot

gnrziggy

I just want to thank Ron I wrote to him in mid October asking him to help me out with my engagement. He was so great at the 11/7 show he did it before his solo. Anyone who was there from the forum no what im talking about. He was so concerned he messsed up he even wrote to me the next morning. He was incredible as I wrote to him numerous times the past month and he returned every message. Thanks Ron

I just want to thank Ron I wrote to him in mid October asking him to help me out with my engagement. He was so great at the 11/7 show he did it before his solo. Anyone who was there from the forum no what im talking about. He was so concerned he messsed up he even wrote to me the next morning. He was incredible as I wrote to him numerous times the past month and he returned every message. Thanks Ron

Congrats man! Ron is a class act!

wow nice story, what did Ron do before the solo? Ron is all class

He asked if there was A Kara in section 302? Then said that Jim has to ask you something. He then paused and said is this going down Jim . He also offered me backstage passes but my fiance is pregnant and was not feeling well so we did not go backstage bummer. But Ron is just great.

He asked if there was A Kara in section 302? Then said that Jim has to ask you something. He then paused and said is this going down Jim . He also offered me backstage passes but my fiance is pregnant and was not feeling well so we did not go backstage bummer. But Ron is just great.

Similar story! Last year he left my wife and I some after show passes, but my wife was prego and felt really sick. She stayed at the hotel , but insisted I go. I went and had a blast hanging out with the band, thanks to Ron!

And a couple of douches that bug him and act like complete assholes towards him insist that he sucks. Only a retarded person would like a total douchebad when dealing with the coolest musician out there. That's why people that attack him have no self respect and suck as human beings. And they do not deserve any respect as well.

On topic - cool story, the man is such a class act, a super nice person. Small things like these make a lot of difference on people's lives yet they are generally unnoticed.

And a couple of douches that bug him and act like complete assholes towards him insist that he sucks. Only a retarded person would like a total douchebad when dealing with the coolest musician out there. That's why people that attack him have no self respect and suck as human beings. And they do not deserve any respect as well.

On topic - cool story, the man is such a class act, a super nice person. Small things like these make a lot of difference on people's lives yet they are generally unnoticed.

Could not have said it better this is something that I will always remember. . . Thanks Ron

says it all Bruno!!

have a great day: )

Very nice! We were up on the side of the balcony and saw that! Hard to miss with your fiancee's pink wig! :)