Does anybody else think the next step should be New GNR doing a package tour with Mötley Crüe and a reunited Skid Row?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns Crue together would be a great show, although as Groghan stated, Motley Is the bigger draw In the U.S., I would settle for a co-headling tour.

I can't speak for the U.S. but in Canada when Crue was here about 2 years ago they lowered ticket prices to $1.00 for 3 days before the show and it still wasn't sold out. I've seen GnR 4 times in Canada now and 2 were sold out and 2 were very close to sold out... and that's without giving away tickets for $1.00.

On another note... Crue fucking sucks live!! You think Axl sounds bad live (which I'll agree he generally does lately) but Vince sounds a million times worse. They played for about 1.5 hours and it was probably the worst concert I've ever been too... not even worth the $1.00 I paid... well actually it was about $10 with service fees.

Guns Crue together would be a great show, although as Groghan stated, Motley Is the bigger draw In the U.S., I would settle for a co-headling tour.

I can't speak for the U.S. but in Canada when Crue was here about 2 years ago they lowered ticket prices to $1.00 for 3 days before the show and it still wasn't sold out. I've seen GnR 4 times in Canada now and 2 were sold out and 2 were very close to sold out... and that's without giving away tickets for $1.00.

On another note... Crue fucking sucks live!! You think Axl sounds bad live (which I'll agree he generally does lately) but Vince sounds a million times worse. They played for about 1.5 hours and it was probably the worst concert I've ever been too... not even worth the $1.00 I paid... well actually it was about $10 with service fees.

I seen the cruefest tour In Pittsburgh and caught a show In hershey about four years ago and both shows were exceptional. By far the loudest band I have had the chance to see and I have probably seen over a hundred concerts. Sorry to hear your concert sucked.

Ya, that might work.

Rotate opening spots during the tour.

I guess that was a pretty delusional thought. Everyone In the band would more then likely be ok with that, except the leader.

no.....

mötley is one of the worst bands ever.

Why do you think that? I could literally name 100 worse bands than them. How would one of the worst bands ever manage to stick around and be relevant for almost 30 years? Did u mean to actually just say that you don't like them?

Last year they were way more successful than GnR. They had double the gross as GnR, they finished 30 spots higher on the top grossing list, they sold out every show (GnR didn't) and they averaged 1000 more people per show than GnR did.

You might not personally like them, which is perfectly fine. But motley is a bigger draw than gnr today

Guest RonMexico82

no.....

Why do you think that? I could literally name 100 worse bands than them. How would one of the worst bands ever manage to stick around and be relevant for almost 30 years? Did u mean to actually just say that you don't like them?

Last year they were way more successful than GnR. They had double the gross as GnR, they finished 30 spots higher on the top grossing list, they sold out every show (GnR didn't) and they averaged 1000 more people per show than GnR did.

You might not personally like them, which is perfectly fine. But motley is a bigger draw than gnr today

Fuck me, that's the most depressing thing I've read about GNR in years.

no.....

Will you tweet vince Neil and see if they would be interested in having GnR open for them?

no.....

Will you tweet vince Neil and see if they would be interested in having GnR open for them?

Axl/"GnR" could play from 7:30 (7:45 so Axl could be "late") to say 8:15, Skid 8:30 to 10 and Crüe 10:30-12:30. Be a great show. Edited by Snowmass

no.....

Axl/"GnR" could play from 7:30 (7:45 so Axl could be "late") to say 8:15, Poison 8:30-10 and Crüe 10:30-12:30. Be a great show.

They could have a rotating W band open. Warrant, Winger, White Lion, Wasp, Wild Boyz

no.....

Axl/"GnR" could play from 7:30 (7:45 so Axl could be "late") to say 8:15, Poison 8:30-10 and Crüe 10:30-12:30. Be a great show.

They could have a rotating W band open. Warrant, Winger, White Lion, Wasp, Wild Boyz

And "Guns n Roses" ( no Axl of-course) would be available between sets on the concourse for $5 autographs/meet n greet. Tommy could have ego stroked even more. LOL

no.....

nickelback are successful too.... doesn't say anything about the band being good, just that people are stupid