Honest Question? Hey Marc, Axl, Slash, Duff etc. don't get mad at you

SunnyDRE

for telling us stuff you "talked to them about"?

I mean you are friends with them right?

and I know... like, I wouldn't want my friends putting on blast, things we talked about.

this is a honest question.

Edited by SunnyDRE

I don't think Axl would want me saying anything at all regarding things to do with the old band or the new band. If he did he would be the one saying them and I'm sure that he disagrees with some of it. Slash and Duff don't care they have nothing to hide. All I'm trying to do is help you guys put together the puzzle on some of the things that went wrong from my point of view.

I don't think Axl would want me saying anything at all regarding things to do with the old band or the new band. If he did he would be the one saying them and I'm sure that he disagrees with some of it. Slash and Duff don't care they have nothing to hide. All I'm trying to do is help you guys put together the puzzle on some of the things that went wrong from my point of view.

And we thank you. This section is awesome!

And we thank you. This section is awesome!

Yep! Very cool you've taken the time to do this.

Marc are you trying to tell us Axl has something to hide?

So because Slash and Duff have nothing to hide your "Axl is in danger" radar told you that Marc was insinuating that Axl has?

So because Slash and Duff have nothing to hide your "Axl is in danger" radar told you that Marc was insinuating that Axl has?

I'm asking Marc a question not you my dear friend

Axl is not in danger, he is just disappointed that I am speaking about and promoting things that he would rather see buried. The other problem is he most likely does not agree with some of my opinion regarding the split. I think he sees it as its All Slash's fault instead of the fact that they wanted different things so the only way to get that was to split at least for a while to get some of what they wanted to do out. The problem is too much blame was going on between them and it got nasty. Since Slash was the only one doing the talking, the press only got one side of the story. Also not only was Axl upset that he had to replace Slash, he also doesn't agree with the things Slash has said regarding the split.

Edited by recklessroad

Funny how Axl kept quiet when all he had to do was set the record straight from his point of view. By keeping quiet it gave the impression that Slash is correct in what he is saying and Axl has no comeback. Duff and Matt also lend weight to Slash's claims. Heck Axl couldn't even explain his point of view here in a coherant manner.

Axl is not in danger, he is just disappointed that I am speaking about and promoting things that he would rather see buried. The other problem is he most likely does not agree with some of my opinion regarding the split. I think he sees it as its All Slash's fault instead of the fact that they wanted different things so the only way to get that was to split at least for a while to get some of what they wanted to do out. The problem is too much blame was going on between them and it got nasty. Since Slash was the only one doing the talking, the press only got one side of the story. Also not only was Axl upset that he had to replace Slash, he also doesn't agree with the things Slash has said regarding the split.

But was n`t Slash`s intention to leave the band for a while amd then rejoin but when Axl sent him to entertain himself he got very frustrated and trash talked Axl every god damn chance he got if Slash had n`t run his big mouth in the press and slagged Axl left and right I`m sure Axl would be willing to bury hatchet if not collaborate with him again