A "Chinese Democracy" multi track guitar change with a more live/appetite feel? What do you guys think?

SMG

Glad to see you make good use of em smj- I hope you do other cd songs

Where can I find the multitracks?

after finally uploading the wav versions of the multis to demonoid, demonoid closed down 2 months later but i'm sure there out there torrented somewhere

Hello all, truly overwhelmed with the response! I can't put into words how it feels to create something, and people appreciate it.

Just a few things, "Slasherr" is the one who created the music video (Stupidly I didn't ask him to use it, I just knew I needed something to go along with the song) so all credits of the video go to him.

His Vimeo Channel with more Chinese music videos -------- vimeo.com/slasherr

With regards to what i'm doing next, I definitely think Shacklers is the route to go; now the only issue is work out how i'm going to give a more old school feel to all the electric aspects, such as the Whammy Pedal effect used for the intro, i'm using as little peddles as possible with only a Wah as my main asset. This one will be a tough one I think.

Thanks to all that checked out the video!

Edited by SMG

Hello all, truly overwhelmed with the response! I can't put into words how it feels to create something, and people appreciate it.

Just a few things, "Slasherr" is the one who created the music video (Stupidly I didn't ask him to use it, I just knew I needed something to go along with the song) so all credits of the video go to him.

His Vimeo Channel with more Chinese music videos -------- vimeo.com/slasherr

With regards to what i'm doing next, I definitely think Shacklers is the route to go; now the only issue is work out how i'm going to give a more old school feel to all the electric aspects, such as the Whammy Pedal effect used for the intro, i'm using as little peddles as possible with only a Wah as my main asset. This one will be a tough one I think.

Thanks to all that checked out the video!

Really can't imagine Shacklers as an old-school GNR cut. Will be interesting to see if it works....

This is awesome. My only crit would be to take out the effects and Robins Dooh Dee, guitar part.

Aren't the Shacklers guitar tracks tuned to B? Can that be made to sound old school?

I Downloaded the tracks and was going to make a version of Better without any effects by copying and pasting guitar parts...

But maybe it would be 'Better' (isn't that old lol) If you did a version of better.