A "Chinese Democracy" multi track guitar change with a more live/appetite feel? What do you guys think?

SMG

This is awesome. My only crit would be to take out the effects and Robins Dooh Dee, guitar part.

Aren't the Shacklers guitar tracks tuned to B? Can that be made to sound old school?

I Downloaded the tracks and was going to make a version of Better without any effects by copying and pasting guitar parts...

But maybe it would be 'Better' (isn't that old lol) If you did a version of better.

Hi, from the guitar book I've got it says it's tune down to D, one and a half steps.

So I think it means, Eb with a drop Db. It seems to work when playing along to the track, now time to learn it!

So you are that insecure to delete comments and ban people on your YouTube that give their honest opinion?

According to me: the way you did it sounds cliche, corny and predictable, could be done better by millions of other guitarist.

And the way you play, it shows the song is not that good. A better guitarist with originality and skill could hide that.

Now try to delete this opinion from here, communist :P

This is awesome. My only crit would be to take out the effects and Robins Dooh Dee, guitar part.

Aren't the Shacklers guitar tracks tuned to B? Can that be made to sound old school?

I Downloaded the tracks and was going to make a version of Better without any effects by copying and pasting guitar parts...

But maybe it would be 'Better' (isn't that old lol) If you did a version of better.

Hi, from the guitar book I've got it says it's tune down to D, one and a half steps.

So I think it means, Eb with a drop Db. It seems to work when playing along to the track, now time to learn it!

Drop C# [ C# G# C# F# A# D# ]

C# Db... yeah I was wrong initially. Good luck. Hopefully we'll finally hear a good solo on that song :)

Edited by jimb0