Can anybody confirm if the band is writing and/or recording in Vegas?

Bruno P.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, guy. You are so fortunate that you are in a 12' x 12' bedroom with an empty closet and a laptop. So jealous.

One of several spare bedrooms in the house. Your point?

No good.

"Oh, I am so successful. I have a 6 bedroom house and I choose a tiny bedroom to record a youtube video on my laptop."

Who in a six bedroom house, retreats into a bedroom and shuts themselves in, sets up care bears on a bed with just enough room for one to record their announcements on a camera with shitty quality?

For someone that claims to be so fortunate, you seem to surround yourself in shit.

Every thread MSL posts in turns into a petty autistic argument, probably the easiest pattern to predict in mygnrforum history

and who is to blame for that? somebody made a thread wondering if the band had been in the studio. the answer is yes. the end. everything else is nonsense started by bitter ex-fans and jealous website owners.

add a little more substance to that reply and maybe nobody would question you

wouldn't expect you to do something like that though as it seems you live for this shit

Is that picture recent though?

Look at this picture and compare it to the picture on this thread.

large.nOKAPERh5oKMtqbbCGeOve_R50JWIh-tUcLQUsm02Nc.jpg

First, Frank has lost a considerable amount of weight, and he looks to be in 2010 shape in that picture. Second, where the tattoo on his right arm?

Interesting. They could easily have added on the little 11/16/12 thing.

Is that picture recent though?

Look at this picture and compare it to the picture on this thread.

large.nOKAPERh5oKMtqbbCGeOve_R50JWIh-tUcLQUsm02Nc.jpg

First, Frank has lost a considerable amount of weight, and he looks to be in 2010 shape in that picture. Second, where the tattoo on his right arm?

Interesting. They could easily have added on the little 11/16/12 thing.

Exactly.

soul monster, where is your apology?

I will apology for entertaining a false assumption when it is verified that you indeed got the rumour from a band member and not just from hitmanhart408, because, if you have been paying attention, you will know I have never said you have lied about the recording taking place, just presenting an alternative and plausible theory about where you got the rumour from and why you decided to change the story somewhat to make you appear more of an insider.

Edited by SoulMonster

Are the two most obnoxious posters in mygnr history arguing with each other?

Watch out folks. This thread could become a wormhole.

Not really, I just present an alternative theory for how it came to be that MSL presented a rumour here, and MSL doesn't like it. Not much of an argument at all.