Silkworms

Carburetta

Oh My God deserved to be on Chinese. It should have never been released as a soundtrack. Given more time, it would have sounded finished and as a song, I think it's better then Scraped.

I liked the studio intro of Silkworms. I think there are ideas there that are promising, mainly the instrumental parts. Didn't care for the singing or the lyrics, and more guitars will maybe make the song stronger.

I think Oh My God would be cool, but Silkworms sucks. There is some undeground love fest for this song, and to be honest, it is just a tad better than My World, and more sophomoric. I respect the bands trying to change directions., But that song BLOWS.

OMG and SIlkworms both suck, I hope we don't get any more songs based on that musical theme again. OMG is just a loud messy noise.

That's what I thought the first time I heard them but now I love them. We don't have many songs to listen from new GnR and I've listened those so many times that I think they are great. Maybe they aren't that great.

You guys just like Silkworms and OMG because the band doesn't play them anymore. Silkworms was shit back in 2002, and it still is. OMG is a decent tune but needed some work. Same shit happened with TWAT and Catcher (although those songs are actually pretty good) before they started playing them again too. Now songs like Out Ta Get Me and Think About You are entering Silkworms/OMG territory just because we miss new boots of them.

Silkworms is just a monotone sounding Axl ranting over some crazy synths and industrial riff guitars. Lots of potential, but we haven't heard it yet.

I wouldn't say so with Oh My God. Oh My God should have been on there.

This reminds me of the interest around 1999-2001. The RS and Loder interviews. Rio 3 and Vegas. If somebody said to me in 2001 that it would all end up W. Axl Rose doing endless cashgrab tours I would have said they were 'crazy'.

Edited by DieselDaisy

these songs are 15 years old. OMG is decent, but SW sucks. Lets hear NEW music. Why keep re-hasjing old stuff. I want to hear what THIS band can do. We alrerady know they cover the old materila really well, but why keep bringing up old music? Maybe they should play too much too soon and just another Sunday as well?

That's fucking stupid! Silkworms is the most disgusting vile pile of puke I have ever heard come out of Guns N' Roses and that's worse than My World!

The only song on Chinese Democracy that would be worth replacing is This I Love, what a whiney bitchy boring little song that was.

Silkworms really? Better than Scraped? No! Fuck no! If The World? Still the fuck no? You know why? Because those are OK songs and sound it least barely passable to be called GNR, Silkworms is just fucking garbage.

Half of CD was good half sucked but no way in hell was even This I Love even half as bad as Silkworms.

Silkworms is like the Dragonball movie of GNR. Complete discrace. Kill it! Delete Delete Delete!

Oh My God on the other hand, just fantastic, should definately bring that back. Here's an interesting thought. What if this band got off their asses and recorded something? This could be very interesting re recorded. Silkworms is just hopeless.

Fuck Silkworms! If it wasn't for Silkworms the 2002 tour would have been a complete success.

That song was so bad it actually killed the band.

If you think they should waste an entire track for this piece of shit this band is truly hopeless.

Personally I think they can do better.