Do you think the Chinese Democracy Tour will finally end in India or will it continue on?

Randy Lahey

The real question should be when will there be a tour to support the new album?

What new album? Hasn't even been officially announced

how many songs do you think GNR has played live since slash left that weren't played on 01/01/01? 30? 40?

Better, Don't Cry, Civil War, Estranged, Sorry, This I Love, Used To Love Her, You're Crazy, Whole Lotta Rosie, I.R.S., Shackler's Revenge, Motivation, Mama Kin, Nice Boys, Riff Raff, 14 Years, Glad To Be Here, If The World, Dead Flowers, My Generation, Liquor And Whores, Scraped, Down On The Farm, Sonic Reducer, Catcher In The Rye, There Was A Time, You Gotta Move, Sway, Sailing, Prostitute, Back In The USSR, Don't Let It Bring You Down, The Seeker and Objectify. That would be 35 songs?

Thats a sweet little piece a history there...really makes this band and outfit look more positive don't it

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many people here that insist it's been the same exact set for 11 years?

Can you point out a quote where somebody said that it's been the same exact set for 11 years?

If not you are a liar.

No, he wouldn't be a liar just for not bothering to answer your question, some people don't like to be commandeered around.

That being said, here's a quote:

Former William to current William:

"You were one of the most beautiful man on earth, you had an unique voice and wanted to conquer the world. Now look at you, old, fat and without your voice, scamming the poor idiots out there with the same setlist since 2001, touring the world with your piece of shit cash-grabbing cover band disguised as real and original Guns N' Roses. William, you should die."

-Touring the same setlist since 2001

...and many more.

It's a rhetorical command. It's obvious that nobody said that cause I still don't see 'the exact same setlist' anywhere like he said.

The statements you quoted above are not totally correct or totally false. But that's another matter. I just pointed out that MSL is a liar.

It's a rhetorical command. It's obvious that nobody said that cause I still don't see 'the exact same setlist' anywhere like he said.

The statements you quoted above are not totally correct or totally false. But that's another matter. I just pointed out that MSL is a liar.

What about this then?

Has metallica played the exact same setlist from 2001?

It is not a direct quote, but the meaning implied is that Metallica hasn't while GN'R has.

Not really. It is indeed indirect and it is not "so many people"

And to quote MSL exactly

I still expect him to show me the "so many people" here that insist (not just claim, directly or indirectly) that the same exact set is being played.

I have proved once again that MSL is a liar, with zero credibility in his statements.

Anyway, the important point of the thread is that Axl has been touring Chinese Democracy since 2001 unlike normal bands that release new material and tour that. MSL's lies and half truths will never change that fact.

Not really. It is indeed indirect and it is not "so many people"

And to quote MSL exactly

I still expect him to show me the "so many people" here that insist (not just claim, directly or indirectly) that the same exact set is being played.

I have proved once again that MSL is a liar, with zero credibility in his statements.

Anyway, the important point of the thread is that Axl has been touring Chinese Democracy since 2001 unlike normal bands that release new material and tour that. MSL's lies and half truths will never change that fact.

Oh come on, you have to let him get a chance to answer for himself before you conclude that he is a liar :D.

Guns N' Roses has been touring AFD, Lies, UYI and CD for a long time. They have a great back catalogue of songs and the setlists have been fantastic lately. I wouldn't say they were touring Chinese Democracy back in 2001/2002 since so few songs off the record were played.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

2002, attempted comeback tour.

2006-2007, comeback tour.

2009-2012, tour for chinese democracy.

I like that. Launch New GN’R. Tour CD. Makes sense. But is that you apologising for Axl’s failed CD tours or reality man?

Don't compare Metallica to nuGNR.

And you, please, don't compare Guns N' Roses to NUMetallica. The REAL Metallica died in the early 80's, when Mustaine was kiked. Now, this is only a bunch of "hired Metallicats", "crap", "James n' Lars band", etc ... cof cof bullshit...

Axl’s failed

Yeah ... Zap him again ... Zap the son of a bitch again ...

And you, please, don't compare Guns N' Roses to NUMetallica. The REAL Metallica died in the early 80's, when Mustaine was kiked. Now, this is only a bunch of "hired Metallicats", "crap", "James n' Lars band", etc ... cof cof bullshit...

Axl’s failed

I can't tell if this is a bad attempt at irony or plain stupidity.

Axl’s failed

+1

Real Metallica: James, Dave, Lars and Cliff

NuMetallica sucks

Edited by volcano62

Axl’s failed

+1

NuMetallica sucks

It's not surprising that you would think that. You are sinking into an abyss of idiocy.

Axl’s failed

+1

NuMetallica sucks

It's not surprising that you would think that. You are sinking into an abyss of idiocy.

I'm sure you're en expert when it comes to idiocy

Yes, I can identify stupid very well.

To the point you clung on to, there are dozens of reasons that the thought of Dave's "kiking"(idiotic joke) is irrelevant. Dave is so "relevant" to Metallica yet that stupid logic is not used for a current band you slobber over.

Yes kid, you're stupid and inconsistent. Every thought out of your head just seems to be puffs of leftover methane from your brain farts.

Edited by Rustycage

Yes, I can identify stupid very well.

To the point you clang to, there are dozens of reasons that the thought of Dave's "kiking"(idiotic joke) is irrelevant. Dave is so "relevant" to Metallica yet that stupid logic is not used for a current band you slobber over.

Yes kid, you're stupid and inconsistent. Every thought out of your head just seems to be puffs of leftover methane from your brain farts.

No you're stupid...see how childish that sounds?

Grow up and let adults use the internet.

Dave's "kiking" is irrelevant.

Your phrase, not mine. And Dave had zero to do with what made them the major commercial success that they were. From MoP forward, Dave had no influence on their songs. MoP is considered their best album. Dave = irrelevant.

Edited by Rustycage

My 01-01-01 Vegas concert shirt says "Chinese Democracy Starts Now" and my memorabilia from the 2002 tour says "Chinese Democracy World Tour" so, despite your attempt at revisionism, it has always been the Chinese Democracy Tour.

This.

The Chinese Democracy Tour began, 2001. We are now in its 11th year!