Have I been banned from posting comments on people's profiles/status updates?

bacardimayne

Same thing happened to me.

I posted a reply to a status yesterday, which means that the only explanation for my being banned from replying to them is that Zint had his period over my Smash thread in the Attitude section, which is laughable if true.

This is probably the case.

I posted a reply to a status yesterday, which means that the only explanation for my being banned from replying to them is that Zint had his period over my Smash thread in the Attitude section, which is laughable if true.

How is that the 'only' explanation?

There could be many explanations.

I was able to reply to statuses yesterday, and the only thing I've done in between the time I was able to and now that might result in mod punishment was make that thread.

I was able to reply to statuses yesterday, and the only thing I've done in between the time I was able to and now that might result in mod punishment was make that thread.

Sure, that is a likely conclusion, but not the only one.

Guest Len B'stard

You spammed my profile with some shit or another, didn't you? Sorry for not responding, i didn't have the time when they were around and when i came back to the forum a week or so later they were gone.

Look, I haven't been here

Funny how people still think that the best way to get things done is to start provoking the mods.

Yep.

If you have a question of this nature, submit it via PM. The open forum is not the place for it, and I think everyone knows it by now. Show a little respect please.

• 1 month later...