Jump to content

The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 7 months later...
On 09/01/2019 at 6:40 PM, venomsnake21 said:

Can anyone find that shirt in a Mens small? I have been looking for ages but cannot find one :(

Lift some weights!

Edited by DonkeyNuts
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2019 at 4:22 AM, Tom-Ass said:

And elf boots lol

Im sure there are better cowboy boots to wear than the gringo elf boots he wears.

Maybe he should get the AXL converse white sneakers he wore on the illusion tour out of retirement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Creed said:

 

 

GNR_01.jpg

GNR_01.jpg

Remember the fake pic from 2006? While Slash looks actually the same, Axl is loaded like a freight train now.

 

CtGpsEHUmSz8444mtoHBGfH4eEAv3NaAwwNF8AZm

Wow. Maybe a bad picture/angle but...someome should really hit the gym.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, EvH said:

Wow. Maybe a bad picture/angle but...someome should really hit the gym.

Pics like that are really a bit shocking. I mean, he looks just like a regular dude his age, but he is/ was Axl Rose. It's tough, man. :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EvH said:

Wow. Maybe a bad picture/angle but...someome should really hit the gym.

The weirdest thing is that Axl clearly has been hitting the gym in the past few years, just check out how his arms have grown.

And he definitely does cardio conditioning or I doubt he could even get through a single show.

But he certainly has some weight that could be cut.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

The weirdest thing is that Axl clearly has been hitting the gym in the past few years, just check out how his arms have grown.

And he definitely does cardio conditioning or I doubt he could even get through a single show.

But he certainly has some weight that could be cut.

After his ankle operation  in 2016 late 16 and 17 he was starting to slim down and i thought he was going to be going back to his 06 to 2010 look,  but cant answer the weight gain during 2020 shows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

After his ankle operation  in 2016 late 16 and 17 he was starting to slim down and i thought he was going to be going back to his 06 to 2010 look,  but cant answer the weight gain during 2020 shows.

Yeah he was slimmer in 2017 and 2018. Now he got really big, My guess is that he is hitting a gym but meds and propably unhealthy eating makes him big

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 10:41 PM, Fashionista said:

 


wwgilbyaxl.jpg

 

Is that literally the moment Axl decided to fire Gilby?

he just had to mess w/ the levels 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Radiv123 said:

Is there a posibility that we can have a "Slash T-shirt Thread"?

I have maybe over 100 tshirt and always looking for some cool one, and Slash has many :) 

I have so many of the MadeWorn tees Slash was wearing on GnR/SMKC tours 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ant said:

Is that literally the moment Axl decided to fire Gilby?

he just had to mess w/ the levels 

Axl sitting there thinking "maybe we should add a piano or keyboard part there".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...