Your Looks/Style That is Inspired by GNR?

ChristmasFnatic

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Red check shirt, leather jackets, and i sometimes go out rocking the suit jacket & jeans look, which i started wearing after seeing Axl wearing it and realising how cool it looked. Oh and i just bought a red/maroon shirt which looks a bit similar to that red jacket he used to wear. But not long. Cant say that was exactly GNR inspired though, same goes for my long black coat which Axl wears too.

And a trilby hat at times

Edited by OJones90

Mhhhh

My Hair is like Richard Fortus late 2009 (front hair is long and back hair is short). I wear sometimes a bandana like DJ Ashba with the front hair on the both side of my face.

I wear Leaderjacket and Jeans. Under the Jacket i wear sometimes a Hoodie.

I have so many T-Shirts from GN'R. AFD, GN'R Lies in Black, CD 2006, GN'R Germany Shirt and others like the Rabbit Shirt (Axl wears it sometimes), Charlie Don't Surf, Kill Your Idol, Marlboro

and of course, i have a lot of Tattoos inspiried by GN'R. GN'R Use Your Illision early 91 Skull Tattoo, Here Today Gone To Hell Tattoo Pretty Tied Up Tattoo

i play guitar too

sorry of my bad english

Edited by t-p-d-a

What about red flannel shirts?I have one that I wear regularly inside,esp during the colder months.Hafta cut back on heating someway lol!

But it was Axl inspired.I also straighten my hair sometimes too.Im strictly a jeans(no holes tho) t-shirt and sneakers kinda girl.