Should GNR finally release Crash Diet?

wfse

Fuck Crash Diet,they should release this:

Silkworms is definitely the worst song ever. i mean, some parts are surprisingly dynamic and good, but the overall this is a shit track

I like the industrial/techno rock direction that silkworms and OMG have. I really wish they would release more music like this. The silkworm intro would sound great on the radio, though I'm sure if it was ever released, it would never get airplay due to the lyrics being rather "inappropriate" for most stations today.

+ without Slash, I'd rather they left it alone, buried.

Pretty sure that Smash doesn't play on it in the first place. What does he have to do with anything?

You are joking correct? All those songs off the unwanted illusisions cd is the OLD band. This nugnr needs to start standing on their own. write something NEW! If the old band was still together, then yea, re-work alot of the unrelased material that THEY wrote. Time to stop touting old music and lets hear this new direction we kepthearing about when the band broke up in the 1st place. And before anyone types it, i will save you the time. By the "old" band, i mean the people responsible for AFD, LIES and UYI. I dont care about anyone BEFORE that album came out. They have nothing to do with the success of gnr.

Stop.

+ without Slash, I'd rather they left it alone, buried.

Pretty sure that Smash doesn't play on it in the first place. What does he have to do with anything?

You are joking correct? All those songs off the unwanted illusisions cd is the OLD band. This nugnr needs to start standing on their own. write something NEW! If the old band was still together, then yea, re-work alot of the unrelased material that THEY wrote. Time to stop touting old music and lets hear this new direction we kepthearing about when the band broke up in the 1st place. And before anyone types it, i will save you the time. By the "old" band, i mean the people responsible for AFD, LIES and UYI. I dont care about anyone BEFORE that album came out. They have nothing to do with the success of gnr.

I can't believe you honestly can't tell that's not Slash playing. :lol: It's West Arkeen, iirc.

I don't know why more people don't like this song..

I think it rocks, imagine an updated version

I also think that is awesome!!! A much better album closer to UYI2 then either dc alt or my world. How in the hell this got cut is beyond me. That is some straight up sleaze gnr style. Nobody, including newguns makes music like this anymore.

I don't know why more people don't like this song..

I think it rocks, imagine an updated version

I also think that is awesome!!! A much better album closer to UYI2 then either dc alt or my world. How in the hell this got cut is beyond me. That is some straight up sleaze gnr style. Nobody, including newguns makes music like this anymore.

I agree. That and Crash Diet should have made the cut.

Crash diet is def not slash, maybe not gnr at all other than axl. Like someone else said it was probay just something axl and west did for fun. I dont think its all that good, very 80's metal sounding with evh inspired guitar solo. I think its best left in the can. Of all the unwanted illusions bring it back home to me is the only real hit. That song should have been on the 96 album or at least the illusion albums. I could see that song all over mtv and saying fuck you to grunge. It is so sleazy and dirty, I love it. Sentimental movie is blah imo, not duffs best. Just another sunday shows where axl was heading, but I'm glad that was also never relased. It tastes good I also really like. Its a joke song like get in the ring, but honestly I like it better than get in the ring. It also could have been on the 96 album.

Imo the 96 album should have been:

Bring it back home to me

It tastes good

This I love

Fall to pieces

The snakepit songs

Just another sunday (maybe)

Sentimental movie (maybe)

It would have been gnrs worst album to date other tsi, but it would have been something. Release bring it back home to me as the first single, follow with fall to pieces and finally this I love. It would have been a worty succesor to uyi, not as good, but at least something. Sometimes lesser material is better to keep a band going than just nothing. But axl is such a perfectionest.