Man allegedly sang Guns N’ Roses song before killing ex-girlfriend

BBA

Who gives a fuck what he was singing? The relation between GNR and killing someone is a ridiculous notion.

wait, if he killed her how does this "press story" know what he was singing? Oh nvm it's not real news, a blog...

I figure there are plenty more people fucking to GNR than killing people. ;)

Wow. Defensive much? In 2006ish, a St Augustine, Fl man downloaded 'UTLH' hours before his wife was stabbed by an "unkown, masked assailant" while walking with her husband on the beach. This was reported all over the local news, world news, and the trial was featured on what used to be Court Tv. Would you consider that "real news", champ?

Also, I don't know many people who "fuck to GNR". Just because you jerk off to This I Love while sitting on the toilet doesn't make it a common occurence - or even half way normal for that matter.

bba how was vegas?

Good. Met Axl backstage. Found out Axl and Izzy spent time at the Studio of Palms recording studio, etc.

Am I the only one who thinks this is total bullshit just like BBA meeting Finck and all his other vague 'insider' claims?

Who gives a fuck what he was singing? The relation between GNR and killing someone is a ridiculous notion.

wait, if he killed her how does this "press story" know what he was singing? Oh nvm it's not real news, a blog...

Wow. Defensive much? In 2006ish, a St Augustine, Fl man downloaded 'UTLH' hours before his wife was stabbed by an "unkown, masked assailant" while walking with her husband on the beach. This was reported all over the local news, world news, and the trial was featured on what used to be Court Tv. Would you consider that "real news", champ?

Also, I don't know many people who "fuck to GNR". Just because you jerk off to This I Love while sitting on the toilet doesn't make it a common occurence - or even half way normal for that matter.

bba how was vegas?

Good. Met Axl backstage. Found out Axl and Izzy spent time at the Studio of Palms recording studio, etc.

Am I the only one who thinks this is total bullshit just like BBA meeting Finck and all his other vague 'insider' claims?

You're not the only one...you're not the only one

hellfest_november_rain.JPG

bba how was vegas?

You fight bumblefoot or what