The Official Whiskey, Whisky, Bourbon and Scotch Thread

Dan H.

Which do you prefer?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can this just turn into a 'What Are You Drinking' thread? We don't have one of those & I don't drink whiskey, bourbon or scotch. I mean after 9 pages is there much else to say about whiskey, bourbon & scotch? Please correct me if im wrong because i dont drink the stuff and wouldn't know. Otherwise, let's start a general drinking thread. I'm currently enjoying an Australian McLaren Vale Shiraz.

no

Can this just turn into a 'What Are You Drinking' thread?

No. -_-

I don't drink whiskey, bourbon or scotch.

A perfect opportunity for personal growth! ^_^

I mean after 9 pages is there much else to say about whiskey, bourbon & scotch?

I could go for another 9 pages just by myself. Easily. ;)

Can this just turn into a 'What Are You Drinking' thread?

No. -_-

I don't drink whiskey, bourbon or scotch.

A perfect opportunity for personal growth! ^_^

I mean after 9 pages is there much else to say about whiskey, bourbon & scotch?

I could go for another 9 pages just by myself. Easily. ;)

OK, Maybe, OK. :D

I just realised I have crabs!

Ewwww!

Can this just turn into a 'What Are You Drinking' thread? We don't have one of those & I don't drink whiskey, bourbon or scotch.

We do have one of those threads and we don't care what you drink, you attention whore. -_- Are you conscious you don't have to comment in every single thread if you are not interested in the subject?

Moi? Un attention whore? :lol: Look who's talking!

And I don't comment in every thread you fucking retard. Why would I have commented in this thread if I hadn't read it to begin with? Reading something generally suggests some level of interest, unless you're a fucking retard, of course.

tumblr_lvvadaeRM71r8058ko1_500.gif

Sure, sure... now tell us again how you wear your pubes :rolleyes:

You're so interested in the thread that you want to change the subject. I think there is another thread about what you're drinking right now but, if not, make your own and end of story. I wouldn't go to the football thread to say if we can talk about tennis instead, cos I'm not a fan of football but I love tennis. That's ridiculous and very attention whoring.

Can this just turn into a 'What Are You Drinking' thread? We don't have one of those & I don't drink whiskey, bourbon or scotch.

We do have one of those threads and we don't care what you drink, you attention whore. -_- Are you conscious you don't have to comment in every single thread if you are not interested in the subject?

And I don't comment in every thread you fucking retard. Why would I have commented in this thread if I hadn't read it to begin with? Reading something generally suggests some level of interest, unless you're a fucking retard, of course.

You're so interested in the thread that you want to change the subject. I think there is another thread about what you're drinking right now but, if not, make your own and end of story. I wouldn't go to the football thread to say if we can talk about tennis instead, cos I'm not a fan of football but I love tennis. That's ridiculous and very attention whoring.

Fine, whatever. Get over it.

Username I'm with you here, and I will indeed try a little scotch. I think my Dad has some good stuff so I'll go over and give it another try. It's been some years since I had some and the last time I remember was not a pleasurable experience. However, I have changed in many ways since that time, so time to revisit. :D

Chivas 18 IS better than the 12. Very soft and smooth. Typical good blend. But still meh imo. What kind of tastes do you like Georgy?

Smokey?

Peaty?

Grassy?

Fruity?

Nutty?

Woody?

Must be some good Single Malt to fit to this. :)

Edited by username