A desperate plea to my fellow GNR fans....

estrangedtwat

In less than three weeks, I'll be seeing Axl in a small club on Tokyo Bay. I got a ticket!! And I did it fair and square. I was the first one at the ticket booth, and I bought my ticket the second they went on sale. I don't think I've ever been so happy to fork over $213 in my life! I'll be in general admission at a GNR show for the first time. Now it's just up to Axl and the boys to bring it and make sure this small but dedicated crowd gets their money's worth!

Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions!! But in the end, I'm all good...things worked out on their own.

December 18th....almost three years to the day that they came and put on the historic show at Tokyo Dome on December 19th, 2009!! Even if this show isn't as long, or doesn't have the rare CD songs, I don't care, as long as I get to finally hear Estranged LIVE. Damn, I'm excited!!!

well get ready in a few months duff/ steven are going to be in japan near march- then forward to may slash will be there for ozzfest. the only one you will miss is izzy.

In less than three weeks, I'll be seeing Axl in a small club on Tokyo Bay. I got a ticket!! And I did it fair and square. I was the first one at the ticket booth, and I bought my ticket the second they went on sale. I don't think I've ever been so happy to fork over $213 in my life! I'll be in general admission at a GNR show for the first time. Now it's just up to Axl and the boys to bring it and make sure this small but dedicated crowd gets their money's worth!

Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions!! But in the end, I'm all good...things worked out on their own.

December 18th....almost three years to the day that they came and put on the historic show at Tokyo Dome on December 19th, 2009!! Even if this show isn't as long, or doesn't have the rare CD songs, I don't care, as long as I get to finally hear Estranged LIVE. Damn, I'm excited!!!

That's great news! I'm so pleased for you. Ignore the negative and stupid comments, just enjoy the excitement and build-up to the event - Axl will sing Estranged, I have no doubt! rock3

Wow. Sounds like someone's life is pretty well void of any true meaning.

Whatever, BBA. Let the guy have his fun. At least he hasn't devoted god knows how many years posting on a forum about a band he no longer likes. It's not a case of being an Axl nutswinger or a Slashite or whatever, the guy just wants to hear Axl sing Estranged live. He wasn't fortunate enough to see that back in the day, fine, this is the closest he'll get and I, and I'm sure a lot of other fans, are happy for him. Spending a few hours queuing up and attending a gig to do so pales in comparison to wasting thousands of hours posting on board after board about how much you disagree with Axl Rose.

You sir, are my hero.

estrangedtwat -

Be sure to keep us posted on how the shows turns out.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of you waving a lighter in the air and tears streaming down your cheek as Estranged is being played.

Embrace the moment. We'll be crying with you.

Good luck bro. But in my experience luck favors the well prepared. Find the place/hot-spot with the best wifi and go for it. If not there is always scalping. I am sure you will be able to do it. No matter what, it will be worth it. Estranged is also my favorite. And there is no doubt they will play it. Make your mark, don't depend on others.

estrangedtwat -

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of you waving a lighter in the air and tears streaming down your cheek as Estranged is being played.

Whassa matter BBA? Does seeing someone go out and get what they want piss you off on some deep primal level cause you can't wash the stink of failure off yourself? You seem real mad that I'm fucking excited about this concert. Why is that? Why you so mad bro?

Joke all you want, but there is a VERY good chance that I WILL cry when I hear Estranged. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm glad there's still room in my heart for things like romance and passion. If I ever turn out to be a limp-dick old curmudgeon like you, I hope I have better things to do than try to piss on other people's happiness.

Sorry you're so jealous and bitter. If the only way you can feel the thrill that I'm gonna feel in two weeks is by coming here everyday and shitting all over complete strangers, well, then knock yourself out. I hope I've done my part to brighten a sad lonely old man's day.

estrangedtwat -

Just shut the fuck up. :mellow: