Do you think Axl should hire a fellow big name musician like Noel Gallagher to produce CD II?

Randy Lahey

By the time the record came out its Scraped and Sorry should have been singles with TIl or Prostitute as they fit more the cutrent music scene.

I think every song of Chinese could be released as a potential single at that time. all the songs were written for almost a decade before their release, and sound fresh and innovative even today. CD is a timeless record. its show how axl worked hard on every song

They also seemed to keeping working as late 2004. Ron adding parts, although more shreddie that's what was cool in 2008. But I felt like Scraped and Sorry had the least 90s sounding production, and TIL and Prostitute could have been on the Twilight soundtrack. TIL was finished in 2007 but Prostitute was done in 2000.

It is really just really high quality and new twists on the GNR dynamics. I don't think there's anything new on AFD or UYI per say either it's just done with great style and attitude. I think the GNR meets 90s alternative is interesting on things like Shackler's and Scraped, even Chi Dem.

I'm now wondering if they are working on a early 00s album. and what will that have.

Noel and Axl? It would be, pistols at dawn, after one hour!

Why would you say that?

Axl is pretty easy to work with.

Sure, he has fired numerous producers, managers and band members. (Or they chose to quit)

And not only did he miss numerous deadlines in releasing the last album, but it was also reported to be the most expensive album ever created.

BUT in all of those examples, the fault clearly was never Axl's. It has always been the other person's fault, Axl just gets a bad rap by the haters out there.

Why would you say that?

Sure, he has fired numerous producers, managers and band members. (Or they chose to quit)

And not only did he miss numerous deadlines in releasing the last album, but it was also reported to be the most expensive album ever created.

BUT in all of those examples, the fault clearly was never Axl's. It has always been the other person's fault, Axl just gets a bad rap by the haters out there.

you have no ideas who's fault it is, was or will ever be. your just talking shit from your room.

Do you think Axl should hire a fellow big name musician like Noel Gallagher to produce CD II? I really think Noel would have been able to perfect Catcher in the Rye and The Blues for Axl, and there's no way in hell he would have ever allowed Bumblefoot's CITR solo to make the album. I think it would be a good thing if Axl had somebody in the studio of equal talent and prestige to bounce ideas off, and he doesn't really have an equal in New GNR.

no

Why would you say that?

you have no ideas who's fault it is, was or will ever be. your just talking shit from your room.

Odd, I never see you respond to the people that blame everything in Slash. So people that worship Axl know what they are talking about. People that don't worship Axl.....they know nothing. Great logic. Course this comes from a guy who responds to people badmouthing a concert by saying if you aren't at the show then your opinion means nothing so shut the fuck up......but then he makes 20 posts about how awesome the show is - even though he isn't there himself!!!!! Hypocrite to the 100th degree.

From my room? Actually I'm in the living room of my house. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. Try and stay on topic.