Why No Love for Ferrer?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He could use some good fills. But Axl probably wouldnt allow that. He apparently just wants a steady drummer, which he is. I love Brain but I think he's not a steady rock live drummer. He gets bored. Awesome at Rio - spectacular - but '02 and '06 I didnt get the same intensity. Kinda like Robin, he sometimes derails the energy as he searches for something creative. If you want Brain being Brain, go check out his work with Buckethead in C2B3. Great stuff.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Because he's a terrible drummer. He fucks up and are incapable of playing the songs where the drums are most significant, like Mr Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Paradise City and You Could Be Mine. Brain sucked as well and fucked up completely on You Could Be Mine, but at least he was less shitty than Frank.

Brain is a beast on drums the best drummer GNR has ever had CD and SS are such assclowns it`s not even funny

The funny thing is that guys like SS really believe that Brain cant play YCBM. Any average/good drummer can play the older stuff just fine, just like any average/good guitarist can play the old stuff. If they really believe (and I firmly believe they do) that these guys cant play the old stuff they have brain damage.

Brain is a beast on drums the best drummer GNR has ever had CD and SS are such assclowns it`s not even funny

The funny thing is that guys like SS really believe that Brain cant play YCBM. Any average/good drummer can play the older stuff just fine, just like any average/good guitarist can play the old stuff. If they really believe (and I firmly believe they do) that these guys cant play the old stuff they have brain damage.

Exactly any beginner can play YCBM after three month practice

I hardly see him mention at all. Atleast Ashba got a reaction from fans, even if its hate. But Ferrer, no love no hate.

What gives? Is he that good that his name should only be mentioned by the rock gods themselves? Or is he too pathetic, he matters to no one?

Frank is easily the best drummer the band has ever had.

assclowns?

YOU said that Brain is the best drummer GNR ever had...

so who is the assclown?

Brain is a beast on drums yeah, but NOT IN GNR. He isn't fit in the band back in the day

Edited by Crash Diet