Axl rose " I would like to explore India"

Silent Jay

"Axl, do you believe the sky is blue?"

"It is clear to me that various forces are aligning to make it seem like I designate my horizons with a hue of definite origin. These same parties have their own agendas to push my beliefs into the open for their own reasons. Whatever, the press has always ran with whatever nonsense is attributed to me regardless of reality."

Genius. But where's the mention of other people making money?

India must be amazing a place, if i have chance i´ve would love to go there one day.

I've heard nothing but the opposite.

Edited by Time to DIE!!!

"Lots of people say and twist things and have done so over the years for their own purposes based on gossip, hearsay, unsubstantiated media nonsense and even outright lies, especially when money may be involved and/or if they're trying to make problems for others.

Wouldn't be a proper Axl interview without that bit :D

True... but in Axl's defense the mainstream media do tend to do this about Axl more so than most others. Everything reported on him is generally negative... so I can understand his feeling the need to point it out.

Axl is the one who said publicly he believes in past lives back in the '92 Rolling Stone interview as well as other interviews from that era. He spoke openly about his Past Life regression therapy and getting excorisms. Beta in a 2001 interview reaffirmed that she and Axl believe in Past Lives. So people believing he believes in Past Lives isn't based on gossip or hearsay with people out to make money. It's based on his own statements and the statements of his closest associates.

Axl is the one who said publicly he believes in past lives back in the '92 Rolling Stone interview as well as other interviews from that era. He spoke openly about his Past Life regression therapy and getting excorisms. Beta in a 2001 interview reaffirmed that she and Axl believe in Past Lives. So people believing he believes in Past Lives isn't based on gossip or hearsay with people out to make money. It's based on his own statements and the statements of his closest associates.

Some people think that to get a journalism degree you have to join a world wide conspiracy to write negative stories against Axl Rose.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the article.

If his beliefs have changed over the years, we wouldn't know since he hasn't openly discussed it. That doesn't make it everyone else's fault for being misinformed.

"Lots of people say and twist things and have done so over the years for their own purposes based on gossip, hearsay, unsubstantiated media nonsense and even outright lies, especially when money may be involved and/or if they're trying to make problems for others.

True... but in Axl's defense the mainstream media do tend to do this about Axl more so than most others. Everything reported on him is generally negative... so I can understand his feeling the need to point it out.

I do agree.

I do agree.

No they don't

The more this guy opens his mouth the more I am convinced that he is a paranoid nut.

"Lots of people say and twist things and have done so over the years for their own purposes based on gossip, hearsay, unsubstantiated media nonsense and even outright lies, especially when money may be involved and/or if they're trying to make problems for others"

Will he ever he ever get the fuck over it already? He says that and we all know where the past lives thing came from - his mouth and Beta's.

Is he even conscious of how deeply deluded and creepy he is beginning to sound?

Indian Democracy starts now

Fail

Indian Democracy started in '47 when the British were forced to leave after the world's largest Civil Disobedience movement and it's the largest democracy in the world.

I know this when i posted. So shut the fuck up

Lol. You would have got a pass if you had said Indian Anarchy starts now . :awesomeface:

Pretty pointless interview.

Fuck off. It's pretty revealing of his current mindset. Maybe he takes years to write music because he's also filling his time with studies of spirituality and politics (and his lawsuits). Maybe you could learn something if you did more than just scan every interview for the words "new album."