If MyGNR was a High School

ITG

What role would you play? What cliques would have the most drama? What would be the biggest problems? Who would be valedictorian? Who would never graduate?

Punchline not necessary

fuck cares?

In High School i couldn't give a flying fuck about cliques, roles, valedictorians etc.

Same here, I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony, it was too expensive.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What role would you play? What cliques would have the most drama? What would be the biggest problems? Who would be valedictorian? Who would never graduate?

Punchline not necessary

fuck cares?

In High School i couldn't give a flying fuck about cliques, roles, valedictorians etc.

Same here, I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony, it was too expensive.

:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah let's see what's gonna happen in 4 years.

Fuck yeah! We'd be the classiest drinkers in school. None of that Miller Light in a plastic cups.

Lol. While listening to talk radio I heard a commercial for Toby Keith's new album with the song "Red Solo Cup". Such an awful song/video.

The reason Toby recorded that song was because it was the worst song he'd ever heard and he knew he could get away with it. And he did. The video won a CMA.

Toby must not listen to the rest of his music.

If MYGNR was a high school, I'd be the girl that the douche bags like to talk shit and spread rumors about because I've had sex and a baby. They would call me a whore and spread rumors about gangbanging and cocaine and have a major hatred for me that they can't let go of for no particular reason. They would also constantly harass my friends and talk shit about them as well because they can't understand why anybody would want to be friends with me. They don't like me, so they don't want anybody else to like me either.

If MYGNR was a high school, I'd be the girl that the douche bags like to talk shit and spread rumors about because I've had sex and a baby. They would call me a whore and spread rumors about gangbanging and cocaine and have a major hatred for me that they can't let go of for no particular reason. They would also constantly harass my friends and talk shit about them as well because they can't understand why anybody would want to be friends with me. They don't like me, so they don't want anybody else to like me either.

I would like you, I like everybody. I can't treat you bad, it's not in me. I would help you out with the baby, since I love baby's!!!!

Yeah, rumors suck.

Guest Len B'stard

If i went to school and you lot were the fuckin students i'd bunk off, go link up with sweetness and smoke and discuss elton johns syrup :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Can open. Worms everywhere.