Your Favorite Personal Concert Experiences

Black Sabbath

My first Guns show in NYC. Felt like a dream! And this whole Vegas residency thing was awesome. Having GNR stuff everywhere was too cool! My hotel key, the do not disturb sign, all the workers, the menu items, and more. And seeing members just roaming around, and going up to them to chat. Amazing!

The moment where Axl came on stage during the opening of Chinese. I couldn't believe I was there.

When the KISS curtain fell and I saw Gene and Paul standing on the platform.

When U2 came out and opened with Elevation.

I had no clue you went to a U2 concert! Was then kiss concert outdoors? They sometimes hold back their pyro indoors.

The moment where Axl came on stage during the opening of Chinese. I couldn't believe I was there.

I had no clue you went to a U2 concert! Was then kiss concert outdoors? They sometimes hold back their pyro indoors.

It was outdoors! The pyro was out of control! It was amazing! :D

Guest Len B'stard

Why is it most of the comments here are to do with "seeing him walk onstage" or "when i stood in his holy light as he stepped off the water and begin to hand out the loaves and fish amongst the thousands" and not like "i saw a fuckin' bangin' show, the crowd were fuckin' mental, they played a fuckin' blinder!" Each to their own i guess, the only person who ever impressed me just by walking onstage was Iggy and thats cuz didn't just walk onstage, he went sailing from one fuckin' end to the other like a human rocket and laid into Raw Power like it was his last day on this fuckin' earth.

I liked PiL, the make this god awful, glorious dischordant fucking din and it's just amazing the effect it has on a crowd, the middle bit get fuckin' rowdy, there's people dancing there like it's a fuckin' like, reggae party, there's people just staring, during Religion there was even a lady with her fingers in her ears going "IT'S TOO LOUD, IT'S TOO LOUD!".

Noel Gallagher was great, has the feeling of like a sing song in a pub.

My best gig expieriences i can't really remember cuz i was fuckin' ratted during all of em. I was so pissed at The Stooges gig i can like, i remember certai vague images, i remember tipping a full beer over my own head for some reason, i just have no real idea of what went on apart from like, 4 or 5 incidents, it's testament to how amazing a performer Iggy was that i remember that show, as fucked as i was.

It was outdoors! The pyro was out of control! It was amazing! :D

Sweet! I have seen Kiss indoors and outdoors. They really didn't goes balls out with the pyro inside.