Izzy played with Aerosmith tonight

recklessroad

I guess Slash just wanted to kick back at home - did you skip Slash's show at the Wiltern?

I don't get why Izzy doesn't do any shows if he's still putting out new music, he has a band, I'm sure they want to get out and do shows.

I'm sure Axl, Matt, Slash and Duff (as well as others) have asked him about joining them on the road more than once.

Mama Kin. I was expecting to see Slash come up for a song and surprise, it was Izzy. I think it's a good sign that Izzy is showing up and coming on stage more often. Maybe he will start doing some gigs again. Sorry I didn't shoot the gig so no photos

This is from Slash's twitter. I guess he was going and did Rockline instead.

Slash@Slash

Bummed I missed Aerosmith tonight. iiii]; ('

This is upsetting! I had to choose between seeing Slash or Aerosmith. I chose Slash even though I'd seen him before because it was cheaper. Duff was supposed to go, so I would've had a claim to seeing 4/5 of the original GN'R lineup. But Duff couldn't make it, and now Izzy aka the White Whale of the original lineup went onstage with Aerosmith. :max:

Seriously, though, very cool for Izzy.

Mama Kin. I was expecting to see Slash come up for a song and surprise, it was Izzy. I think it's a good sign that Izzy is showing up and coming on stage more often. Maybe he will start doing some gigs again. Sorry I didn't shoot the gig so no photos

Slash@Slash

Damn it!

Slash@Slash

Damn it!

Exactly!!

I guess Slash just wanted to kick back at home - did you skip Slash's show at the Wiltern?

I don't get why Izzy doesn't do any shows if he's still putting out new music, he has a band, I'm sure they want to get out and do shows.

I'm sure Axl, Matt, Slash and Duff (as well as others) have asked him about joining them on the road more than once.

Slash had to do Rockline but The sold out Slash gig was really good. He did a very cool blues jam in the middle of Rocket Queen and another cool one before Anastasia. His Guitar playing just keeps getting better. I didn't think he could take it any higher but he has. They also did You're Crazy and Jungle with Todd doing the vocals. Its hard to impress me these days but that was a great gig.

By the way the Aerosmith gig was also great. Steven is going to be 65 years old in March and his vocals were better than ever and he moves like he is 30.

Marky Marc, you should mention how awesome Cheap Trick was.

Izzy was great with Aerosmith.

An awesome show overall by both bands.

Yes Cheep Trick was very good too. I remember when they would play the Forum every New Years Eve starting back in 1979. I went 2 or 3 years in a row.