Izzy played with Aerosmith tonight

recklessroad

I guess Slash just wanted to kick back at home - did you skip Slash's show at the Wiltern?

I don't get why Izzy doesn't do any shows if he's still putting out new music, he has a band, I'm sure they want to get out and do shows.

I'm sure Axl, Matt, Slash and Duff (as well as others) have asked him about joining them on the road more than once.

Slash had to do Rockline but The sold out Slash gig was really good. He did a very cool blues jam in the middle of Rocket Queen and another cool one before Anastasia. His Guitar playing just keeps getting better. I didn't think he could take it any higher but he has. They also did You're Crazy and Jungle with Todd doing the vocals. Its hard to impress me these days but that was a great gig.

By the way the Aerosmith gig was also great. Steven is going to be 65 years old in March and his vocals were better than ever and he moves like he is 30.

Steven's definitely impressive considering his age.

Glad to see/hear Izzy playing with the band. He fits right in.

Marc

You told us before that you haven't spoken to Izzy much after you asked him to do interviews for the Reckless Road book and he stopped responding to you, I was just wondering if you got to speak to him at all last night ?

No I didn't see him. The passes that I had were only good from 4 pm to 6 pm to see the band so I didn't go back after the show