If you were to discover that two NuGNR members had more than just a bandmate relationship, would that cos you to feel differently about the "band"?

BBA

This thread was inspired by my recent suspicions that Frank Ferrer could be a switch hitter. (if ya know what I mean). Don't get me wrong ... I believe that's an individual's personal preference and I don't have any issues with it, but how would YOU feel if, let's say, it was announced that Frank and Chris were involved in a relationship that was a little friendler than that of just typical bandmates? Would that change how you feel about the "band"? Would it affect your perception of NuGNR as a whole?

Edited by bringbackadler

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was inspired by my recent suspicions that Frank Ferrer could be a switch hitter. (if ya know what I mean). Don't get me wrong ... I believe that's an individual's personal preference and I don't have any issues with it, but how would YOU feel if, let's say, it was announced that Frank and Chris were involved in a relationship that was a little friendler than that of just typical bandmates? Would that change how you feel about the "band"? Would it affect your perception of NuGNR as a whole?

You just can't get this picture out of your head, can you? That's okay. Maybe you could write us some slashfic to further express your fantasies.

My thing with all entertainers is that I don't care about their personal lives unless they want me to. So unless Frank, Chris, Axl, DJ.... whoever, make anything about their personal lives known, I honestly don't care.

My thing with all entertainers is that I don't care about their personal lives unless they want me to. So unless Frank, Chris, Axl, DJ.... whoever, make anything about their personal lives known, I honestly don't care.

Well said.

Ali

He tried to pick you up in a bar or something?