If you were to discover that two NuGNR members had more than just a bandmate relationship, would that cos you to feel differently about the "band"?

BBA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hasn't BBA been banned yet?

Maybe he's trying too hard to get banned?

Or maybe I haven't done anything that warrants being banned?

Now, please stay on topic.

Edited by bringbackadler

hey man,theres not much to say.

Axls band is a freakshow now,but it would

drag the name even further through the mud if Frank or the other one

is gay.

GNR is an attitude,a way of life and it has fuck all to do with being gay.

Axl would agree.

I bet Axl has had his share of cock n balls and I think he's at least bisexual if not totally gay.

He`s completely straight fuckwit he`s banged more women then your little brain can imagine if fucking supermodels and as much groupies as humanly possible makes him "bisexual" or "gay" well you dream out loud you were that "bisexual" get your facts straight before you write something

Sounds like somebody has a crush.

hey man,theres not much to say.

Axls band is a freakshow now,but it would

drag the name even further through the mud if Frank or the other one

is gay.

GNR is an attitude,a way of life and it has fuck all to do with being gay.

Axl would agree.

I bet Axl has had his share of cock n balls and I think he's at least bisexual if not totally gay.

He`s completely straight fuckwit he`s banged more women then your little brain can imagine if fucking supermodels and as much groupies as humanly possible makes him "bisexual" or "gay" well you dream out loud you were that "bisexual" get your facts straight before you write something

Sounds like somebody has a crush.

Spare me of your holier then though bullshit please I called out that punk for his bullshit that`s it you better come up with something new and different you sound like a broken record repeating same bullshit over and over again you`ve become very predictable

Why hasn't BBA been banned yet?

Maybe he's trying too hard to get banned?

Or maybe I haven't done anything that warrants being banned?

Now, please stay on topic.

Don't worry, you're getting close. I've had almost no issue with you since we took over, but in recent weeks, you seem to have slipped back into your old ways and I'm less than impressed by it. What gives? Is this really that entertaining for you man?

As for this thread, I was never all that comfortable with it and the insinuations about Frank in the first post. It doesn't bother me in the slightest what his or any of the other band member's sexual preferences are (and really, it's pathetic how many seem to be bothered by the suggestion) - but this thread seems to be borne less out of a genuine desire to discuss a topic, and more to amuse the OP with the responses.

I've locked a similar thread to this before; that is, that it was only started with the intention of getting people worked up so the topic starter could sit back and get a kick out of it. I've let this one run a few pages, and most of what we have so far is "Why haven't we banned BBA yet", a few homophobic posts and a few people saying they couldn't care less. From the looks of page 5, it's not going to get a whole lot better than that, so I don't really see any point in keeping this going - it's obvious nobody's going to take it seriously anyway.

BBA, if you want to stick around, I suggest laying less troll-bait and keeping your "controversial" threads to Attitude instead of continuing to try and ruin this section for those that like the band. I have less time to be around at the moment, and that means less time to spend resolving conflicts that you've started for your own amusement. Thanks.