Axl at LAX video

Axl_morris

Cool video. He's just chillin, makin his way to the plane.

I liked how the guy recording the video was respectful, and didn't incessantly bother Axl.

I lol'd when he apologized for having to film Axl. Axl's like "it's alright." I dunno why, but that was funny.

Cool video. He's just chillin, makin his way to the plane.

I liked how the guy recording the video was respectful, and didn't incessantly bother Axl.

I lol'd when he apologized for having to film Axl. Axl's like "it's alright." I dunno why, but that was funny.

That just goes to show you that he is in a good place now, he just seems like he is doing his thing. Nice to see.

Yeah, he looked happy and healthy. If his hair was longer, he would look like the Axl from the 90's. Anyway, nice to see Axl still getting the VIP treatment.

Can we all agree that the paparazzi might be just be the grimiest scummiest low lifes out there? "Oh sorry for filming you Axl I just need to make my money" ..dude, your job is to film another human going about the most TRIVIAL of tasks for no reason what so ever, you chose that job. You chose it.

Can we all agree that the paparazzi might be just be the grimiest scummiest low lifes out there? "Oh sorry for filming you Axl I just need to make my money" ..dude, your job is to film another human going about the most TRIVIAL of tasks for no reason what so ever, you chose that job. You chose it.

Only when they push & shove & annoy the people going about their day. He didn't say he needed to make money at all if thats what you're implying. He said thanks & he would leave him alone now.

Axl & Beta were more than happy to be filmed as long as they weren't interfered with - good manners will get you everywhere.

Only when they push & shove & annoy the people going about their day. He didn't say he needed to make money at all if thats what you're implying. He said thanks & he would leave him alone now.

Axl & Beta were more than happy to be filmed as long as they weren't interfered with - good manners will get you everywhere.

Axl was about to spend a lot of time flying, I don't think he really minded some guy asking questions for 2 minutes, but Axl does have a history of flipping out.

And yet, you still watched the video, If you were REALLY against it, you wouldn't have watched.

I thought I heard him say right after his apology that he "just has to make his money" or something, maybe I simply misheard him was all